• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barks Uncle Scrooge issues - SOLD-thread closed

3 posts in this topic

Just being doing some upgrading, and I thought I'd let these ones go to someone else who might want them. Prices well below Overstreet (which tends to overprice low-to-mid duck books in my view).

Notes for would-be buyers:

I'm in Australia, so Paypal only.

Books will take about 10 days to arrive by airmail.

Shipping is $4.50 for the first book, with $4 extra for 2 or 3. After that I'll have to get prices from Australia Post (who are among the cheapest post offices in the world).

Have fun looking. :takeit: trumps PMs, but I will happily negotiate - trades accepted (I'm in the market for WDC&S).

First up Uncle Scrooge #7. A presntable copy unfortunately marked with some pencil on the cover. Otherwise tight and quite clean for a 1950s white cover. The brilliant '7 Cities of Cibola'. Grades around 5.0 Overstreet is about $73. My price $30

scrooge7.jpg

Now three Gold Key issues.

#58 'The Giant Robot Robbers' is 5.0 Overstreet is $25 or so - my price $12

#66 'Heedless Horseman' is about 4.5/5.0 Overstreet is $22 or so - my price $10

#69 'The Cattle King' is 5.0/5.5 (nice gloss) Overstreet about $25 - my price $12

Buy all three Gold Keys for $25 or all four comics for $50

scrooge58.jpg

scrooge66.jpg

scrooge68.jpg

:takeit: for all four books.

(Let's find out how cheap it'll be to ship them to Greece)

Shouldn't be too bad. Aussie Post is pretty reasonable. I'll get a quote on Tuesday (long weekend here).

Oh, and thank you sir!