• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Hulks and an assortment of BA books

15 posts in this topic

Ok,few books here and there that i need to list before I toss them into my ebay store.

So, here are the particulars:

1-first :takeit: wins whether in the thread or in PMs

2-Shipping is $5 no matter what or how much you win. Ill work with shipping to Canada but it will be $10 to the Canadians

3-Im open to offers but im hoping that I am pricing the books well though

Ive got some books already scanned but will be adding more throughout the night.

Arex

First book is a toughie in grade. 1 9.8 6 9.6 and 13 in 9.4.

3 sales recorded in the last three years, $445 in 06 $450 in 07, $345 in 08.

This is the only issue on any of the sites that I can find.

Incredible Hulk 103 9.4 C/OW pages

$350

book has been pressed

incrediblehulk10394.jpg

Tales to Astonish 100

Another Marie Severin gem and another 9.4

This one seems to be trending up and the last sale in GPA is $350 but other sales were at $215 and $264. In 08

So, lets go with:

TTA 100 9.4 C/OW

$265

book has been pressed

talestoastonish10094.jpg

Ok folks, thats it for a little bit. Ive gotta scan some more books and get some more loaded up.

Plus, Anna is on her way back home from a school trip to Washington so Aidan and I (ok, more me than him) have to clean up before she gets here.

Ok folks, thats it for a little bit. Ive gotta scan some more books and get some more loaded up.

Plus, Anna is on her way back home from a school trip to Washington so Aidan and I (ok, more me than him) have to clean up before she gets here.

Move your crooke

clock_ticking.jpg