• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first CA/MA thread. Keys,Clasics,and Deadpool Now 30%off!

80 posts in this topic

Ok. I am scanning more books now.

The Deadpool series above is IMO one of the funniest series I have ever read. I have the complete volume, plus all the "extras". I paid almost $400.00 to complete it two years ago. And it is far and away my favorite read to date. While I love NM 98, it is not an accurate representation of what this character would become. The first 2 limited series are where the character really gets developed and his 1st ongoing is GREAT !

I also have about 30 cable and Deadpool books if anyones interested.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Detective Comics 575 F/VF- $3.00 (purchased from Ebay..) Part 1 to Batman year 2. Classic Gun Cover. Gotta love this cover. Price is at a loss.

ADeadpool022.jpg

Thor #337 VF- (technical) $5.00 Books NM quality, dust shadow brings it down. Looks better in hand then scan. 1st Beta Ray Bill !!!

ADeadpool025.jpg

Ok. My computer keeps freezing up. So I will resume tomorrow afternoon. Comic show to go to in the morning, poor me.

Feel free to PM offers on multiple books. And I have some great stuff to come!

Thor #337 VF- (technical) $5.00 Books NM quality, dust shadow brings it down. Looks better in hand then scan. 1st Beta Ray Bill !!!

What the heck :takeit:

Thank you again ! (worship) (worship)

Detective Comics 575 F/VF- $3.00 (purchased from Ebay..) Part 1 to Batman year 2. Classic Gun Cover. Gotta love this cover. Price is at a loss.

ADeadpool022.jpg

:takeit: Add it to my pile dude (thumbs u

:takeit: Add it to my pile dude (thumbs u

Thanks Gav !!