• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 36 high grade bronze slabs - MEGA KEYS - GSX 1, Batman 234, GL 86, ASM, etc.

71 posts in this topic

I am going to be posting 36 mostly bronze slabs I have never posted before for sale anywhere.

There will be MEGA KEYS including Giant Size X-men #1, Batman #234, Green Lantern #86, etc.

Also lots of bronze ASM in 9.4 to 9.8

And a few FF, Batman, X-men, etc.

I will list in alphabetical order.

First person to post :takeit: gets the book

Buyer pays postage

Paypal accepted if you have been a board member at least 6 months

I will pay the paypal fees on the first $300. Any amount over $300 the buyer pays the paypal fees. I suggest using a paypal e-check for expensive orders because the fee is only $5. Money orders are also OK.

Time payments are available if you want to work something out with me.

Trade offers for quality slabs are always considered.

All slabs are undamaged unless otherwise stated.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON

Amazing Spiderman #144 CGC 9.4 OW-W, key book - first full appearance of Gwen clone, slab has crack at top right corner but book is not affected, can be easily reslabbed, last GPA sale was $147, my price $125

april_06.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #301 CGC 9.6 OW-W (McFarlane - Silver Sable), the 9.8 copies of this go for over $800, maybe someone out there can press this into a 9.8, I have personally never pressed this book or even inquired about pressing it, asking price is $130

april_13.jpg

OK, that is the end of the ASM but there is a PPSS #1 in 9.8 still to come later.

Now for some non-Spidey books:

Avengers Annual #7 CGC 9.4 W (Thanos by Starlin, death of Adam Warlock), GPA high is $75, asking $75 due to white page factor

april_14.jpg

Batman #234 CGC 9.2 OW-W (MEGA KEY BOOK - first silver age Two-Face, Neal Adams), fyi the only CGC notes on this book were "spine bend on back cover", this one should have gotten a 9.4, last GPA sale was $518, I love this book but you can convince me to part with it for $550

april_15.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #126 CGC 9.6 W , key issue - first mention of Harry becoming Goblin, GPA high is $240, asking $295 due to white page factor and fact it's an ASM key

Huh ? The #126 is a key issue ? (shrug)

It's broken out in Overstreet and is the start of the 2nd coming of Spidey's most famous villian. I think that makes it key.