• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't get anything done when your here ?

38 posts in this topic

Have you ever noticed that's it's hard to get much of anything else done when your here on the boards ?

Fortunately I closed a fairly large deal about a week ago , b/c I've gotta admit , since I've been living on here for a week or so I haven't done much else.

... :gossip:..Speaking of , ...guess I better go shower and shave. meh

I can talk on the phone at work & check the Boards at the same time, no problemo.

Yeah , but can you add any VALUE to the threads while your working ?

:baiting:

I'm all about Non-Value Added work.

I can talk on the phone at work & check the Boards at the same time, no problemo.

I'm all about Non-Value Added work.

Me too ! :whistle:

I find it worse at night, when I have some personal/business stuff I'd like to get done, but the energy level's a bit low, and it's far easier to just lay back with a drink and surf the funny book forums.

Have you ever noticed that's it's hard to get much of anything else done when your here on the boards ?

Fortunately I closed a fairly large deal about a week ago , b/c I've gotta admit , since I've been living on here for a week or so I haven't done much else.

Old news. I started a thread about his years ago. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Old news. I started a thread about his years ago. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope ! I was actually over on my e-mail account taking care of some way overdue correspondence. lol

:gossip:...Like I'm gonna go search through all of Roy's old,tired threads. :whistle:

I'm not sure if I've ever added any value to the threads. I'm not here to give; I'm here to take. :whistle:

Relax Roy. We see you, we know you're here, we acknowledge your presence on the Boards. You're a valuable member of the community. We appreciate all that you do & say. Thank you again for your inimitable contributions to our hobby. This place is a better place because of you.

(worship) Tupenny before R

Relax Roy. We see you, we know you're here, we acknowledge your presence on the Boards. You're a valuable member of the community. We appreciate all that you do & say. Thank you again for your inimitable contributions to our hobby. This place is a better place because of you.

Oh , why not ... Hail Roy !! :acclaim:

:gossip:...Hey , I couldn't find my "Hail" gramlan ?? what gives ??

:roflmao:

meh

I find it worse at night, when I have some personal/business stuff I'd like to get done, but the energy level's a bit low, and it's far easier to just lay back with a drink and surf the funny book forums.

I can relate to this. Many's the night I've sat at the computer with every intention of being blazingly productive after I peek at the boards for a few minutes...then an hour or two goes by...

You pretty much summed up my nights at home. I get done at the gym, shower up, eat...and I'm toast. I usually have a few things I'd like to do but I ALWAYS find myself on the boards, C-Link, and the Bay...