• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't get anything done when your here ?

38 posts in this topic

:jokealert:

Typically , when one has to point out that they told a joke , ......it wasn't very funny. :P

That's because nobody knows you're my little mascot.

Any of you guys have to take a trip and can't get online for a day or so, and then start to get withdrawal symptoms??

Cold sweat, short tempered...you too?

:o

Any of you guys have to take a trip and can't get online for a day or so, and then start to get withdrawal symptoms??

Nope , but Roy does if he left his hootchie at home. :whistle:

That was the proverbial gimme. lol

(tsk)

I'm only a drunkard on the last two days of the week. The rest of the time I'm just wishing I was.

:sumo:

Cold sweat, short tempered...you too?

:o

Short - tempered definitely, as I feel I'm missing out on something big on the Forum, or a bargain-priced GA gem in the marketplace. Even if I'm obviously not.

Guess I'm slightly addictive.... :insane:

Nope , but Roy does if he left his hootchie at home. :whistle:

That was the proverbial gimme. lol

(tsk)

I'm only a drunkard on the last two days of the week. The rest of the time I'm just wishing I was.

:sumo:

Hey, I said nuffink, Guv. :sumo:

Have you ever noticed that's it's hard to get much of anything else done when your here on the boards ?

Fortunately I closed a fairly large deal about a week ago , b/c I've gotta admit , since I've been living on here for a week or so I haven't done much else.

... :gossip:..Speaking of , ...guess I better go shower and shave. meh

I find that I get virtually nothing done whether I'm here or not. hm

Not me.

The boards and the internet in general is the kind of thing that I do a lot of when it's available, but take that availability away and I do just fine.

I'll go on vacation for a week or two and not having access is no issue whatsoever.

I agree. It is a great time waster. Seriously. I don't know how people find time to work/read/spend time with loved ones with this time sucker. And that is all the internet, not just this site.

:jokealert:

Typically , when one has to point out that they told a joke , ......it wasn't very funny. :P

So my joke wasn't funny? It made me giggle while typing

No , I was just ribbing Roy , as usual . I can get a chuckle just seeing your avatar. lol