• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWO HIGH END SLABS - Nic Cage SS & Superman/Batman #7 Dell'Otto variant CGC 9.9

62 posts in this topic

:applause: Nice sale!

Must've been eating you up inside that it took all of two hours to sell that book, Steve. :P

lol Jealousy is not one of your strong points T.J. :baiting:

Steve did share with me if it didn't sell under his thread, the next step was to consign it to a Lebowski sales thread.

What did he mean with the comment "Yeah, sure - that will get me some cash. HEE HEE" as I didn't understand?

Must've been eating you up inside that it took all of two hours to sell that book, Steve. :P

Steve did share with me if it didn't sell under his thread, the next step was to consign it to a Lebowski sales thread.

What did he mean with the comment "Yeah, sure - that will get me some cash. HEE HEE" as I didn't understand?

lol troublemaker Nick (:

lol troublemaker Nick (:

lol Ahhhh, we all love TJ. And he knows it.

And I was going to ask if you wanted to trade a Bat #227 7.0 SS for it :insane:

:o

"Oops, the book fell and the case cracked. So sorry - I won't be able to sell you that book now."

Oh, wait, this isn't eBay.

No, on ebay they sell you the book anyway :mad: