• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine...comics stay at a descent value?

29 posts in this topic

I take it your talking about the origins series....ya those are the two I am really holding on too, plus the original limited series run. I love the cover with the third claw on issue ten, i have that SS with herb and two other signatures on it!! love it

I think that issue ten will stay strong,as well as #1...

Have seen more limited series around of late than I have in years,like my lcs has an

entire back room full of them!!! lol

I for sure wouldn't be running about buying Kitty Pride and Wolvy,though I cant say I have ever seen alot of them...

Wolverine Limited Series 1 is actually the top submitted book of all time with 5,214 graded copies - sneaked past the ASM #300 in the last census update. And Wolverine 1 (on-going) is #4 on that list as well.

Seriously?

I wonder if the upcoming movie had something to do with many more copies going into CGC.

That is an incredible volume of copies. But imagine if more people knew of or wanted CGC encased books what the numbers would be for Bronze, Copper, and Modern Age.

At some point more money will have been spent slabbing this book than was spent purchasing it new.

Grease 2 ..... :sick:...such a (shrug):boo:

sooooooooo bad,woah nelly,that movie STUNK''I loved reading the mutant x stuff as it came out,like,every two weeks,no?

I remember ASM was around bi-weekly at that time as well,made me broke,it did