• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Messy distributor ink

30 posts in this topic

Yes I agree and I for one feel responsible for his raising the price on the #129 trios as I literally bought I believe five of them in a row at either $250 or $300 Buy It Now. Then he started with the $375 and I was done.

Yes I agree and I for one feel responsible for his raising the price on the #129 trios as I literally bought I believe five of them in a row at either $250 or $300 Buy It Now. Then he started with the $375 and I was done.

That's exactly what's been happening. Speculators are bumping up the prices to way over market, and he bumps his BIN prices up a similar amount to match.

That's exactly what's been happening. Speculators are bumping up the prices to way over market, and he bumps his BIN prices up a similar amount to match.

That's a little simplistic but he does know the value of these now. He wants people to hit the BINs and sets them just low enough that someone will bite. Nonetheless, he's referencing something to see what the values are. I recently got a Werewolf run from him and all the keys were bagged and boarded but the other weren't. So he knows which issues are most desirable.

Jim

I recently got a Werewolf run from him and all the keys were bagged and boarded but the other weren't. So he knows which issues are most desirable.

Jim

Really? I bought a Werewolf run too. I thought that was one of his one-shot deals. I bought this lot BIN for $150 and it was a fantastic deal, mostly for the high grade Spotlight issues. The early WBNs were very nice too. This Spotlight #2 is a definite 9.2.

Hey, if he puts up more Werewolf lots at $150 I'll buy them all. When it comes to WBN I drop my flipper hat and put on my fanboy hat.

No doubt, and I was just laughing at the "one shot deal" part. Nothing he has posted so far is a one-shot and he seemingly has an endless supply of some comics.