• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watchmen

60 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

The guy admittedly follows Wizard Magazine's speculation advice - 'nuff said. :roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:

I admitted that where? It's abundantly clear you only see what fits your erroneous arguments and preconceived notions. I suppose that's something to be proud of... :D

I admitted that where?

So you're saying you don't read Wizard now? Which is it, make up your half-mind. doh!

Wow. Your irrational tirades never end when you're on the losing side. Is this how you got thirty thousand posts? :cool:

I'll say it slower for the reading impaired: where did I admit to reading Wizard? :whistle:

I'll say it slower for the reading impaired: where did I admit to reading Wizard? :whistle:

Listen, with your limited writing skills and obvious lack of vocabulary, I wouldn't recommend insulting anyone else on those grounds. Seriously.

Was Iron Fist and Power Man on the cover of an '07 Wizard with their director Zach Snyder?

So are we to believe that you've NEVER EVER picked up a copy of Wizard, and you just "saw it on the shelf". :roflmao::roflmao:

Oh, and since you offered up all these "Massive Auction Sales" as evidence, I'd appreciate some IDs and links (I can dredge out cached EBay/net data) and don't worry about the age.

Listen, with your limited writing skills and obvious lack of vocabulary, I wouldn't recommend insulting anyone else on those grounds. Seriously.

Was Iron Fist and Power Man on the cover of an '07 Wizard with their director Zach Snyder?

So are we to believe that you've NEVER EVER picked up a copy of Wizard, and you just "saw it on the shelf". :roflmao::roflmao:

Oh, and since you offered up all these "Massive Auction Sales" as evidence, I'd appreciate some IDs and links (I can dredge out cached EBay/net data) and don't worry about the age.

You're getting angry JC. Why don't you take a timeout? :D

I'll take the advice above and simply leave the Wizard comment. Your obvious obsession with that book and its readers is incredibly unhealthy and, at this point, off topic. I suppose it was too much to ask to have a rational debate with you sans your puerile insults. :/

Do a search for Watchmen slab sales from docg on eBay if you want to further display to everyone how right I've been. One of my #8 sales was completed off site to one of my buyers so that won't be in the cache ($535, a slightly lower price than my eBay sale). Happy hunting. :grin:

Its always amusing to watch JC make new friends on the boards!

As I've said many times, stupid mouthy nerds tend to rub me the wrong way - been like that since I was in public school. (shrug)

Do a search for Watchmen slab sales from docg on eBay if you want to further display to everyone how right I've been.

doh!doh!doh!

Since you have stated time and time again, that you PURCHASED these CGC slabs after the post-Wizard movie hype, I'm talking about the auctions you BOUGHT the books in to show off your monster profits from speculating.

Just some EBay auction numbers/IDs will suffice.

:boo:

As I've said many times, stupid mouthy nerds tend to rub me the wrong way - been like that since I was in public school. (shrug)

:roflmao: :roflmao:

This was said by Mr. Thirty Thousand, right? I'm sure everyone's glad you're here to sheriff the boards.

Do a search for Watchmen slab sales from docg on eBay if you want to further display to everyone how right I've been.

doh!doh!doh!

Since you have stated time and time again, that you PURCHASED these CGC slabs after the post-Wizard movie hype, I'm talking about the auctions you BOUGHT the books in to show off your monster profits from speculating.

Just some EBay auction numbers/IDs will suffice.

:boo:

doh! doh! doh!

Look at my feedback. The auction #s are right there. 50% of my buys were on eBay, the other half were on the boards and through private deals with those eBay sellers. And I never said all my buys were "post-Wizard hype". That was another one of your incorrect assumptions that, unfortunately, are too many to count in this thread. :grin:

If you'd like to re-read the thread, I believe it was you who began the childish insults. I simply refuted all of your agruments and ambiguities with logic. I may have responded to a few of your invectives in kind but I think I've done pretty well to keep my side civil. Can you say the same? (shrug)

Docgo, just noticed your completed SS 9.8 set in the registry! Beautiful :applause:

You got results from Bristol already then? That must mean mine are on the way...

I fast-tracked mine which is why I got them back so quickly (plus it was only the #1 & #3 that I needed). I'll post a group pic later tonight. I hope you have the same success! :grin: