• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exciting Comic 39, Capt. America Comics 16 Golden Age Classic Covers Added More

30 posts in this topic

been looking for a Exciting #39 but wanted I little higher grade, I think it still find a home.

Exciting Comics 39 cover is so popular, you may have trouble finding another copy.

What are the defects on the Startling 24?

The only major defect I see is a tear by the staple. Not much else.

I'm going out for a bit, I'll post some bigger pictures of the front and rear cover of this book.

Questions are welcome and I'll answer when I return. (around 5:00pm east coast time)

If Andy wants it, he can have it ...........if not

:takeit:

Thanks. I appreciate you giving me first shot. Is it ok if I wait for the larger scans to decide?

I am going to pass, so it's all yours!

This is my first sales thread. Paypal is prefered, but check or money order is good.

My next comic up is Captain Battle 5. This comic is a Gerber 8 and a Classic Japanese War Cover. Condition is very good-, with off-white to white page quality.

Price is $475.00

photobucketpictures2.jpg

this is a tuff one; took me awhile to find mine.

This is my first sales thread. Paypal is prefered, but check or money order is good.

My next comic up is Captain Battle 5. This comic is a Gerber 8 and a Classic Japanese War Cover. Condition is very good-, with off-white to white page quality.

Price is $475.00

photobucketpictures2.jpg

this is a tuff one; took me awhile to find mine.

Not an easy comic to find.

I'm going out for a bit, I'll post some bigger pictures of the front and rear cover of this book.

Questions are welcome and I'll answer when I return. (around 5:00pm east coast time)

^^