• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FANTASTIC FOUR 45! 1ST INHUMANS!

10 posts in this topic

OK...this is a borderline 5.5/6.0...I'm going to give forumites two (2) buying options for this book...

Grade 6.0. Ask Price $40 shipped USA.

Grade 5.5. Ask Price $45 shipped USA.

See...you get to choose the grade and the ask price! :insane:

My grading notes...

FANTASTIC FOUR 45

DEC 1965. “AMONG US HIDE…THE INHUMANS!” INTRO & 1ST APPEARANCE OF THE INHUMANS. Stan Lee. Jack Kirby/Joe Sinnott.

Super sweet and clean copy for the technical grade! Hairline thumb-creases at right center and bottom center…a couple of small light creases at bottom right corner…a little bit of mild but noticeable stress at bottom staple/spine…1/16” or so chips out of top and bottom spine corners…some mild spine wear/a few transverse ticks and just enough overhang at top to show mild wear along top edge…soft top right corner. Otherwise, crease-free other than as noted and beautiful level of gloss with deep colors. Vertical stripe of red distribution ink across the center of Reed’s face.

Back cover is uniformly faded with a light level of storage hue along spine and bottom margin…some soft creasing around the top of the book mostly only noticeable with book held up in the right light. XLNT structure, book lays flat and is perfectly centered with perfectly centered tight shiny staples…centerfold securely attached.

Interior covers have a light uniform tanning…just enough to mention/nothing severe. Interior white to off-white pages are in excellent condition…COMPLETE!

2009 OSPG $60 in FN grade.

FF45FC.jpg

FF45BC.jpg

Canada add $5 bucks. Elsewhere add $10 bucks.

Payment: PP or MO

Hey rube11 doesn't have a 45 up...BUY MY BOOK! :sumo:

I guarantee you will be happy with this book in hand...it is a gorgeous book for the technical grade...C'mon cheapskates...dig deep! :baiting:

C'mon...this is a nice book with a nice price!

And you know you can't afford blue808's 9.6! :baiting:

I am fairly confident of both those statements . . . :)