• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mary's Consolidated List, at CLEARANCE prices!

54 posts in this topic

I needed the savage fist :cry:

OH well, got any more nice oddities?

I have some old 1970's magazines not comic book related...UFO and . Thats why they a re not on here, lol

lol and a chit load of comics not listed...not enough time in the day...

SERENITY NOW!

Fantastic 4

Some have a roll to them, they dont lay flat.

Asking $15.00 for all...

king annual12 n 13

FLASH

these are good to very good some are better....

Asking: $30.00

243-248

250-254

261-269

271-273

flash dollar spectacular vol 2 #11

I received two boxes of 70's DC horror from Mary today, for a VERY good price. I think she's actually undergrading on most. She led me to expect G-VG with mouse chews, but I'd say 80% of them were F+, some even better than that. I bought them as a lot sight unseen (and unscanned, I told her not to bother) as I just wanted to read them, and was very pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, Mary gets a big (thumbs u from me!

Here's a pic of the ones I got today, expecting another box of about 15 House of Secrets too! *does the happy feet dance*

dchorror.jpg

and you all gave me HELL when i entered the forum....MUAHAHAHA!

I make a buck you make a buck...pay it forward is my motto. BEAU read em and sell the Chit out of em!

<3 Mary!

Hey, I wasn't one of the cats who gave you hell. :P

I bought them to read, but I won't be selling them...heck I still have the ones I 'read' on family road trips when I was in kindergarten, and they're in much worse shape than the ones you sent! :D If anything, now I'll focus on building runs of these books! (Good thing I already have a House of Secrets #92!) One thing that surprised me was all of the big-name writers & artists that made an occasional appearance in these books. Steve Ditko's name appears more than once, for example, and of course Bernie Wrightson.

Anyway, hope your sales are going well, it looks like they are. :D

Today, Sunday will be my last day. I am worn out from selling, packing, mailing, etc.

Thanks to all my buyers. If you saw something on my list from the very beginning, or looking for something. Let me know, otherwise..Todays the last day

Mary