• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #52 +More!

77 posts in this topic

I'm tempted..
Go for it!
I'll throw in a few goodies. :gossip:

:makepoint:Don't throw in my Avengers #20...did you ever actually send it (shrug) ?

5 more days and it will be a month since I paid you??? :baiting:

Ignore this person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

YOU ARE THE ONLY DOUSHEBAG I SEE HERE CONNER .

Well, if you were suspended for 7 days out of that time , then wouldn't it be closer to 18 days ?

Ask your wife Brian..she might know..over at the clearence place?

I'm tempted..
Go for it!
I'll throw in a few goodies. :gossip:

:makepoint:Don't throw in my Avengers #20...did you ever actually send it (shrug) ?

5 more days and it will be a month since I paid you??? :baiting:

Ignore this person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

YOU ARE THE ONLY DOUSHEBAG I SEE HERE CONNER .

Well, if you were suspended for 7 days out of that time , then wouldn't it be closer to 18 days ?

Ask your wife Brian..she might know..over at the clearence place?

He's exaggerating and I've got my own agenda (trying to start a flame war)

No,

I am not "exaggerting" Conner . ou have been ignoring my pm's for weeks regarding the Avengers 20 I bought from you April 13th . I received a Avengers #22 three weeks later with writing all over the cover in ink pen, you said you would get the correct book out and I never heard another thing from you ???

PERIOD...you don't answer pm's , you said " you sent me a nicer book"...this simply is not true, THIS BOOK IS JUNK and I want what I paid you for, and I would appreciate communication...not name calling. I thought board guys were suppossed to take care of each other??? YES..OR NO ???

DO the rest of you board guys stick up for what is right.....or just stick up for your buddies....? I do not want a "flame war" I want the book I paided for , and don't really want some 17 year old punk calling me a doushebag after I spend money with him, is this unreasonable ????

DO the rest of you board guys stick up for what is right.....or just stick up for your buddies....? I do not want a "flame war" I want the book I paided for , and don't really want some 17 year old punk calling me a doushebag after I spend money with him, is this unreasonable ????
If thats how you feel, A) Send the book back, B) Quit your BS tactics like complaining to PayPal a week after you make the payment C) Answer PMs.

No , FFreak needs to do what's right , period , if he hasn't . I'm out/w/ family.

B~

No,

I am not "exaggerting" Conner . ou have been ignoring my pm's for weeks regarding the Avengers 20 I bought from you April 13th . I received a Avengers #22 three weeks later with writing all over the cover in ink pen, you said you would get the correct book out and I never heard another thing from you ???

PERIOD...you don't answer pm's , you said " you sent me a nicer book"...this simply is not true, THIS BOOK IS JUNK and I want what I paid you for, and I would appreciate communication...not name calling. I thought board guys were suppossed to take care of each other??? YES..OR NO ???

A) I love your skills at omitting facts. Like sending about 10 different PM threads on the same topic.

I answered your PMs. PERIOD.

b) You did not send the book back to me.

C) Send it back. END OF DISCUSSION.

Cap Freak,

You are lying here....A) you sent the book nine days after you said you would send it. B) "IT" took three weeks to go 300 miles up the coast . C) "IT" was the wrong book , wrong issue , wrong condition , with writting all over the cover in ink pen. D) when approached by me via PM .... you tell me to " quit my person_without_enough_empathying" and sent it back because you don't like me , or trust me ???

You don't trust me, OR LIKE ME...why 1) because I paid you immediately after buying the book?

2) I waited three weeks to get the wrong book ? 3) Because I won't allow you to cuss at me and call me a doushebag ? OR maybe it's 4) Another week has gone by after you said "chill out dude" I am sending out the correct book, nothing has happened or arrived...or maybe it is 5) when I asked you for an update you prefer to start name calling instead of just doing what you said you would do ?

TAKE YOUR PICK AND GET BACK TO ME...OK ????