• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA mixed titles, Mid to HG, Marvel and DC Now 20% off

61 posts in this topic

OK. I was looking at the stack of books staring back at me, and realised they need to go. So I will have plenty of great titles, great books, and some great prices. There will be a few lower grades, but this is mainly a HG thread. Prices will be very reasonable offers on multiple books will be considered.

I ship anywhere. As long as you are in good standings on the boards you are more then welcome to purchase. All books are shipped via a priority box, or flat rate box depending on how many. Out of country buyers will get a different deal.

Returns are accepted. If you dont like it, you dont have to keep it. I am more then confident in my grading abilities, but if you are unhappy for any reason PM me within 5 days of receiving and arrangements will be made. I want satisfied customers. (thumbs u

This guy rules the day :takeit:

Any decent books? :baiting:
I have to start another CA/MA thread next. But if you are looking for low grade submariners, no I dont :sorry:But I have some of the later ones in HG :devil:

:whatev:

You planning on selling them? (shrug)

Daredevil #37 VG $8.00 sub crease. Sweet Dr.Doom cover. If anyone has one in 9.0 or better PM me. I love this cover!

AAA064.jpg

did you read it yet? :makepoint:

Daredevil #37 VG $8.00 sub crease. Sweet Dr.Doom cover. If anyone has one in 9.0 or better PM me. I love this cover!

No. Why do you always ask me if I read books.. I still havent finished my last shipment of moderns. :P Buy it and let me know if its good :baiting:

No. Why do you always ask me if I read books.. I still havent finished my last shipment of moderns. :P Buy it and let me know if its good :baiting:
:sorry: sometimes i actually assume ppl read these things. Thats my favorite SA DD.

:sorry: sometimes i actually assume ppl read these things. Thats my favorite SA DD.
Sometimes I assume you can read.. :baiting: