• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cargo charges to the UK

30 posts in this topic

"Even with the request they charged me the $95 for the 11 moderns and $80 for the 2 economy."

So, they sent them in two boxes Gav?

I've only had the moderns back so far.

Is this like, the seventh or eighth unrelated thread you've raised this little problem in, Gav? :baiting:

Yes it is. Can you tell it got on my tits a little? To be fair this last one was three days ago so I have given it a rest.

Hey guys, as another UK collector, how much are the import duties on items from the US nowadays ?

No import tax, no VAT...printed matter into the UK is zero rated for all taxes. (thumbs u

It's nice that Parliament leaves SOMETHING untaxed, innit?

"Even with the request they charged me the $95 for the 11 moderns and $80 for the 2 economy."

Is this like, the seventh or eighth unrelated thread you've raised this little problem in, Gav? :baiting:

Yes it is. Can you tell it got on my tits a little? To be fair this last one was three days ago so I have given it a rest.

Yeah, but we're you sick for two of those days? :baiting:

Funnily enough I was :sick:

I've been in touch with Gemma about it and everything's cool. 'Twill never be mentioned again. :sumo:

I've been in touch with Gemma about it and everything's cool. 'Twill never be mentioned again. :sumo:

I know you were.

Hence the :baiting: in my post.

:foryou:

I know you were.

I'm extremely slow out of the blocks today mate :(

I know you were.

I'm extremely slow out of the blocks today mate :(

We hadn't noticed lol

Hey guys, as another UK collector, how much are the import duties on items from the US nowadays ?

No import tax, no VAT...printed matter into the UK is zero rated for all taxes. (thumbs u

It's nice that Parliament leaves SOMETHING untaxed, innit?

i'm surprised that it isn't taxed, after all isn't there an MP somewhere looking to flip his second home, how are they gonna afford property with out taxpayer help ?