• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem solved. Everyone please paypal me $9.95 monthly.

28 posts in this topic

Could somebody look up the sales info for Iron Fist #1 in 9.2 on the CGCBSVA for me.

I dont have a subscription.

OK, if you're selling it to me, the last sale was made by Jimmy The Fish after a few drinks down at the 'T&A Club' for $7.58.

If you want to buy one from me, there was a 100% validated, as-god-is-my-witness, sale in the Kwikky Mart parking lot last week for $1,769, plus three nights in Vegas, plus every other Friday evening with the buyer's wife thrown in. (thumbs u

I've seen the buyer's wife...it's not an incentive... :gossip:

Could somebody look up the sales info for Iron Fist #1 in 9.2 on the CGCBSVA for me.

OK, if you're selling it to me, the last sale was made by Jimmy The Fish after a few drinks down at the 'T&A Club' for $7.58.

If you want to buy one from me, there was a 100% validated, as-god-is-my-witness, sale in the Kwikky Mart parking lot last week for $1,769, plus three nights in Vegas, plus every other Friday evening with the buyer's wife thrown in. (thumbs u

Daughter? (shrug)

Sounds like a bargain but are you a respectable seller?

Daughter? (shrug)

You're on the road to deletion :insane:

Sounds like a bargain but are you a respectable seller?

Hang about...since when has that mattered? :o

Daughter? (shrug)

(thumbs u

Daughter? (shrug)

:cloud9:

Daughter? (shrug)

though...i hope you mean posts only...not actually physical deletion.

i'd be scary if the mods had that much power.