• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking forward to the upcoming flood of Motor City Comicon reports

87 posts in this topic

6' tall ? ........Probably a guy. :whistle:
He/She is kinda ...... big.

Check out the heels. Adds 4 - 5 inches easily.

Lou was also wearing pumps and the blond was hunched over and knees bent during the pic. She was over 6 with the outfit. And it was no guy. That much we're sure of.

;)

Low was also wearing pumps and the blond was hunched over and knees bent during the pic. She was over 6 with the outfit. And it was no guy. That much we're sure of.

;)

Post op (shrug)

Low was also wearing pumps and the blond was hunched over and knees bent during the pic. She was over 6 with the outfit. And it was no guy. That much we're sure of.

;)

Post op (shrug)

Inspected for resto by two impartial graders, none found, results are conclusive.

:whatev:

;)

Post op (shrug)

Inspected for resto by two impartial graders, none found, results are conclusive.

Where do I start here. Do I razz you for poor resto detection and say I will never buy a book from you. OR.. Do I ask how the :censored: you know what the "signs" the operation took place are.

Either way, GROSS.

;)

Post op (shrug)

Where do I start here. Do I razz you for poor resto detection and say I will never buy a book from you. OR.. Do I ask how the :censored: you know what the "signs" the operation took place are.

Either way, GROSS.

If a tree falls in the forest....

hm

You know one of the funniest moments I ever had was when we asked a co worker if for a $1MIL he would "do" a cow.

His answer?

Is it a girl cow or a guy cow, cause I ain't doin' no guy cow.

:roflmao: