• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking forward to the upcoming flood of Motor City Comicon reports

87 posts in this topic

You know one of the funniest moments I ever had was when we asked a co worker if for a $1MIL he would "do" a cow.

His answer?

Is it a girl cow or a guy cow, cause I ain't doin' no guy cow.

:roflmao:

Just like as in real life, if you're drunk enough, it doesn't really matter... :whistle:

:roflmao: I think i'm about to pee in my pants!! a "Guy cow"!!!

The same guy jumped up onto a box while sweeping the parts department at the back and shrieked like a girl.

When we asked him what happened he replied:

"I just saw a mouse. I hate reptiles!"

:roflmao:

OMG I laugh my head off to this day on these two responses. That's the funniest stuff I've ever hear. You just had to be there.

Inspected for resto by two impartial graders, none found, results are conclusive.

:whatev:

Are you saying you personally inspected for resto, if so you are my hero roy. A 3 - s@m# pick up at a comic con :applause:

Tell ya what, if I wasn't so tanked last nite or so hung over this morning I'd have no problem thinking it was a definite possibility but I have to let you all down and say it didn't happen.

Next year though....

:wishluck: