• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's My Subby #1 CGC 9.8 worth???

28 posts in this topic

The ASM 66 in 9.6 is worth around $750 present-market.

The ASM 86 in 9.6...has one sale for $1500 Jan 09...looks like a spike from the 07 avg sales price of approx. $900...a 9.4 sold in Jan 09 for $1195...

Thanks for the help. But that is why I don't really rely on GPA. I have been watching and recording sales of these particular books for many months, knowing mine were very high grade. I have Comic Link sales of ASM #86 in CGC 9.4 $2450.00 on 7-6-08 and a 9.6 $3600.00 on 10-30-08.....Neither of these are on the GPA site. Do they not recognize Comic Link sales?

That was debated in the past week or so here, but as I understand it they do NOT report to GPA...WOW...$2450 for an 86 in 9.4...might have to put mine up in their next auction... :o

It's a hot book right now. As we all know, Black Widow makes her appearance in the next Iron Man movie. Makes me wish I hadn't sold my TOS #52 CGC 8.5 for $600 2 years ago!!!! Probably a $1500 book right now. But then again, if we all held on to our great books, we'd all be rich....

I might be interested in your Subby 1 CGC 9.8.

PM me and lets see if this is possible

CAL who likes the 9.8's...