• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Etiquet Did I spell etiquet right? Guess I didnt. Sue me!

459 posts in this topic

The toaster is for transdimensional therapy that can only be accomplished with the racoon, kinda complicated but,

I now know the meaning of life but, you can only see it with the two light bulbs in state B of the psyche, which can only be achieved through concentrating with the batteries...

I'll show you later but, you got to buy me lunch..

Chespirito,

You are nucking futs.

Hugs,

--Sean.

I am a Pervert 100%

:screwy:

meh

The toaster is for transdimensional therapy that can only be accomplished with the racoon, kinda complicated but,

I now know the meaning of life but, you can only see it with the two light bulbs in state B of the psyche, which can only be achieved through concentrating with the batteries...

Chespirito,

You are nucking futs.

Hugs,

--Sean.

I am a Pervert 100%

meh

:jokealert:

Chespirito,

You are nucking futs.

Hugs,

--Sean.

I am a Pervert 100%

meh

:jokealert:

:foryou:

I was gone for a second..did soemone say..

Peeervert... :D

Weren't you quiet and shy when you first joined?

Werent you :baiting:

I still am :hi:

:kidaround:

Blunt instrument huh. Makes me think..

When I was in 6th grade I got into a fight, and the first shot was a large history book across my mouth. I afterwards proceeded to beat the hell out of the kid for that, even though I lost a tooth.

So while I do not know if English can be used as a said instrument. I know that a history book hurts pretty good.

Clever...but this isn't real life, and there are no history books lying around for me to whomp you with. Words are all we got, my friend.

And your premise is ridiculous...Colin Powell has far more class than Britney Spears, but if he were to state that, it would automatically make it untrue?

Please.

I understand your pointing out the logical fallacy in the statement, but I think Pat's general point was, Colin Powell wouldn't state it... because people with class don't thump their own chests about what classy people they are. I think Pat's making a generalization and it's one that's probably true most of the time. Extrapolating that to make it true 100% across the board, well, probably not accurate.

Yes, and I don't think that was misunderstood by anybody. "Classy people don't need to state it"...I think we can all agree on that. Except Resurrection made a big deal calling me out when *I* didn't say that. I made a half-tongue-in-cheek statement that was taken 100% seriously.

It's the "calling out" part that's the issue. The "FAIL", as it were. If one doesn't understand half-tongue-in-cheek comments, and takes them 100% seriously, one had best be prepared for a correction. It's this kind of "let's just fail to understand, but make a stink anyways" that causes all these little flareups to begin with.

Not that *I* mind... ;) But a lot of other people complain about them.

Blunt instrument huh. Makes me think..

When I was in 6th grade I got into a fight, and the first shot was a large history book across my mouth. I afterwards proceeded to beat the hell out of the kid for that, even though I lost a tooth.

So while I do not know if English can be used as a said instrument. I know that a history book hurts pretty good.

Clever...but this isn't real life, and there are no history books lying around for me to whomp you with. Words are all we got, my friend.

And your premise is ridiculous...Colin Powell has far more class than Britney Spears, but if he were to state that, it would automatically make it untrue?

Please.

I understand your pointing out the logical fallacy in the statement, but I think Pat's general point was, Colin Powell wouldn't state it... because people with class don't thump their own chests about what classy people they are. I think Pat's making a generalization and it's one that's probably true most of the time. Extrapolating that to make it true 100% across the board, well, probably not accurate.

Yes, and I don't think that was misunderstood by anybody. "Classy people don't need to state it"...I think we can all agree on that. Except Resurrection made a big deal calling me out when *I* didn't say that. I made a half-tongue-in-cheek statement that was taken 100% seriously.

It's the "calling out" part that's the issue. The "FAIL", as it were. If one doesn't understand half-tongue-in-cheek comments, and takes them 100% seriously, one had best be prepared for a correction. It's this kind of "let's just fail to understand, but make a stink anyways" that causes all these little flareups to begin with.

Not that *I* mind... ;) But a lot of other people complain about them.

I made the one statement. After that I was just playing around. But I guess I should have posted :jokealert:

Seriously. You got the only point I was trying to make. It didnt need to go further, still doesnt. Enjoy the thread for what it is, nonsense.

You want dating techniques.. come to me, just make sure you bring a furocious racoon, two light bulbs, nine triple A batteries and, most important... a toaster, you gotta bring the toaster...

Life's questions shall be answered.. :acclaim:

unfortunately I am out of the dating game and have been for 20 years.

And the Susan Boyle's of the world thank you....

susan-boyle_1388214c.jpg

This post has been approved by Susan Boyle Ltd.™

I made the one statement. After that I was just playing around. But I guess I should have posted :jokealert:

Seriously. You got the only point I was trying to make. It didnt need to go further, still doesnt. Enjoy the thread for what it is, nonsense.

:shrug:

You're taking my response way too seriously.

lol

You want dating techniques.. come to me, just make sure you bring a furocious racoon, two light bulbs, nine triple A batteries and, most important... a toaster, you gotta bring the toaster...

Life's questions shall be answered.. :acclaim:

unfortunately I am out of the dating game and have been for 20 years.

And the Susan Boyle's of the world thank you....

susan-boyle_1388214c.jpg

This post has been approved by Susan Boyle Ltd.™

that's a dude right?