• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savage Sword of Conan Magazines...a couple of regular Conans added,PRICE DROP

62 posts in this topic

Nice Group of 12 Savage Savage Sword of Conans, #22 starts in '77. All books are complete, a few have a slight spine roll. I'd say Average is 5.5/6.0

Asking $35.00 $32.00 for the lot plus $8.00 S/H. U.S. Only. I'll make sure to go priority mail w/ these even with the weight.

PayPal or Money Orders accepted. Let me know if there are any issues you want scans of in particular. I did a few but my scanner likes to crop these larger mags even w/ a backing, but I'll do the best I can.

Issues #22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 35, 39, 41, 45

#23- Red Sonja, #45, Red Sonja Returns

*Free w/ purchase: Marvel Comics Super Specials #2 & 9 (Conan) These are the same size as the Savage Sword Books but are full color.

Feel free to PM offers but as always, 1st :takeit: gets the lot.

Well, there's not much more I can do with my limited collection to sweeten the deal for you Conan collectors. I'll throw in Conan #20 and Conan#100 with the lot.

#2 - Complete reader. 2.5/3.0 - Barry smith Art

#100 - decent shape, 4.5/5.0 - 52 pg special, "Death of Belit".

Conan20.jpg

Conan100.jpg

Books looks familiar. Seems you got a great deal on some books, and are now selling them for a better profit.

Yeah, I thought I'd give it a shot with these Savage Sword of Conans. I don't really like the big magazine type books, but :cry:no takers....

Might as well see what the guys who didn't buy them might cough up. I'm tempted, but over my budget for the month.

I know I missed some deals when you were selling Mary. I'd like a second shot at some of them.

Mary,

Wow, I had no idea I was supposed to keep and covet these books. My bad. Didn't we even discuss the idea of me just buying the lot and selling them myself on here?

On a more rational note, I bought over 200+ books from you, and of ALL those books, I've decided to sell the 10 or so magazine types that are too big and don't fit in with my collection. People on here are constantly reappraising their collections and buy/sell as they see fit. You weren't "taken". It's not like I snatched up some Golden Age gem, gave you pennies for it and turned around a sold it here for thousands. Just the opposite. I came out and gave you decent money for a couple hundred books, at least a hundred of which are purely readers (FF's, Thors, and especially the Avengers) because they are so badly bent/soiled. If you honestly feel you have been taken, I will gladly bring you back all the books I bought including the new bags and boards I've put them in for a refund.

Mary, I'm sorry you didn't make the mint you wanted to here off of those books. They just aren't valuable. Please don't take it out on me when I try to get rid of the 1% that I bought from you because I don't go for the bigger magazines. (Um, they didn't even sell)