• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age and SA Comics: Nedors, Schomburg War covers plus. JIM #83, SA Marvels

69 posts in this topic

Tonight I'll be offering quite a few low to mid grade GA books. Several Nedors that I'm culling, and other publishers and war covers as well.

I'm going to go ahead and list a few SA books also, including JIM #83

Shipping is exact and additional to your location world wide.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Any raw books that aren't listed as having retoration are returnable for at least one year if it turns out there is restoration.

:takeit: in the the thread is always good, but PMs aer respected, and the first unconditional or first aggreed upon I'll take it wins via PM or publicly.

America's Best #12

Schomburg Cover

Tanning around the interior pages and covers.

Cover edges are slightly brittle, but the pages aren't really.

Beautiful spine and great presentation.

$175 $150

AB12gvg001.jpg

AB12gvg.jpg

America's Best #9

Schomburg War Cover.

3.5/4.0

Book length bend through out the book with two other lighter partial bends.

At one time the bends were severe. It has been pressed and the bends are now mild.

Centerfold detached

Again presents great for the grade.

$200 $175

AmericasBest9gvg001.jpg

AmericasBest9gvg.jpg

America's Best #22

Schomburg Choo Choo cover

Tight book with some light bends on the bottom open edge quater of the book. Front cover has some non color breaking crinkling in the same area.

$150

AB22f-001.jpg

AB22f-.jpg

America's Best #5

Great Schomburg War cover!

Off White to white or better. Vey nice!

Looks a heck of a lot better than a 4.0 but has a 5" piece of tape along the top edge of the front cover. It looks like someone put it there to support a soft edge from a small amount of cover overhang.

1/4" split at spine bottom

$325

AmericasBest5vgf001.jpg

AmericasBest5vgf.jpg

America's Best #5

Great Schomburg War cover!

Off White to white or better. Vey nice!

Looks a heck of a lot better than a 4.0 but has a 5" piece of tape along the top edge of the front cover. It looks like someone put it there to support a soft edge from a small amount of cover overhang.

1/4" split at spine bottom

$325

AmericasBest5vgf001.jpg

Nice book :grin:

Good luck Mike! :applause:

For anyone that hasn't dealt with Mike yet, he is a stand-up guy in every respect (and his books rock too!) (thumbs u

Thanks George. :)

Yup, Mike is probably about the best seller in Florida.

Good luck Mike! :applause:

For anyone that hasn't dealt with Mike yet, he is a stand-up guy in every respect (and his books rock too!) (thumbs u

Thanks George. :)

Yup, Mike is probably about the best seller in Florida.

I don't know dude, he needs to work on his sleaziness if he wants to supplant Crazy Ed and he needs to slack off on his resto detection if he is going to overtake Greg White.