• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal-Bot is ready for War!!!
1 1

125 posts in this topic

This is the second "Cal" thread that I have seen today and I must be totally out of the loop as I don't have a freakin' clue what all of this is about. What is this little cardboard box robot?

+1

(shrug)

doh!

How did you guys miss this monster of a thread?

On my page count the linked thread is at 28 pages. If it is 28 pages of ebay rant, think I will pass it on by as I don't need to know anything that badly. Thanks for the link.

Just skip through for the pics. Early contender for thread of the year. (thumbs u

Ok guys.....my curiosity got the better of me...so I looked at the last 5 pages of the thread. The crunch of metal from that trainwreck is simply stupefying. I hope that Cal doesn't own any semi-automatic weapons and there aren't any clock towers in his town of residence. WOW.

Bosco wont be doing the Cal-Bot anymore. The powers that be have already spoken :(

A shame as it was a hillarious concept.

R.I.P Bosco's Cal-Bot

Serious? Aww damn.

Bosco wont be doing the Cal-Bot anymore. The powers that be have already spoken :(

R.I.P Bosco's Cal-Bot

Serious? Aww damn.

Someone cried about it. Possibly Fedoraman?? Even though he was the monster in that other thread, Cal-Bot was just trying to not be a victim.

R.I.P Bosco's Cal-Bot

Serious? Aww damn.

Someone cried about it. Possibly Fedoraman?? Even though he was the monster in that other thread, Cal-Bot was just trying to not be a victim.

No way, that was cool too. I'd just knocked up an IMSMC-B #1 cover as well :cry:

R.I.P Bosco's Cal-Bot

Serious? Aww damn.

What a :censored:ing jip.