• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal-Bot is ready for War!!!
1 1

125 posts in this topic

I can't believe it! Someone got their panties in a bunch over the Cal-Bot???

There are much more worse things posted on here almost on a daily basis that they stopped CAL from waging war??

I overslept today and I am sure CGC is closed now but I will try to call them tomorrow.

I know I huff and puff tons but it is all my "deadpan" humor to keep the troops sharp but laughing. Been doing this for YEARS online.

Oh well, back to the "taking myself way too seriously mode and Lists, yadda yadda..."

CAL going back to bed for a while

Kudos to you for taking it in such good humour :golfclap:

+1

You've been duped.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3170430&Searchpage=1&Main=160141&Words=stupid+Calamerica&topic=0&Search=true#Post3170430

That was the post that iced Cal-Bot???

Must have ticked off the other gender perhaps???

CAL (shrug)

There are much more worse things posted on here almost on a daily basis that they stopped CAL from waging war??

I overslept today and I am sure CGC is closed now but I will try to call them tomorrow.

I know I huff and puff tons but it is all my "deadpan" humor to keep the troops sharp but laughing. Been doing this for YEARS online.

Oh well, back to the "taking myself way too seriously mode and Lists, yadda yadda..."

+1

You've been duped.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3170430&Searchpage=1&Main=160141&Words=stupid+Calamerica&topic=0&Search=true#Post3170430

CAL (shrug)

That link doesn't go to your post where you flipped Cal-Bot the bird? (shrug) The initial response is usually the honest response...

Edit: I see, not quite the right link. Here ya go: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=160141&Number=3170430#Post3170430

Edited by BRB

+1

You've been duped.

CAL (shrug)

That link doesn't go to your post where you flipped Cal-Bot the bird? (shrug) The initial response is usually the honest response...

usually

Edit: I see, not quite the right link. Here ya go: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=160141&Number=3170430#Post3170430

I am not the "usual" person. Those who know me also know I have the abilities to string and shine people on...believe what you must. I sure hope you do not think it was ME who stopped the cal-bot because I did not do such...

Would you consider altering it or creating one that says "Cal-bot is my Homeboy" ?

By request!

CAL_bot_homeboy.jpg

And Cal, I know you didn't blow the whistle on CAL-Bot. And it's awesome that you can laugh and have fun with this. That's all it is: just good fun. :foryou:

Would you consider altering it or creating one that says "Cal-bot is my Homeboy" ?

By request!

CAL_bot_homeboy.jpg

And Cal, I know you didn't blow the whistle on CAL-Bot. And it's awesome that you can laugh and have fun with this. That's all it is: just good fun. :foryou:

I LIKE IT!!!

(thumbs u

By request!

TJ, you are extremely talented. Nicely done!

CAL, I know it wasn't you. But, you didn't have to send me the photos of you in a bikini to prove you are real. The PM was kind enough. :sick:

CAL_bikini.jpg

By request!

TJ, you are extremely talented. Nicely done!

CAL, I know it wasn't you. But, you didn't have to send me the photos of you in a bikini to prove you are real. The PM was kind enough. :sick:

CAL_bikini.jpg

No wonder Sarah Palin lost that !!!

CAL been drinkin tonite

+1

You've been duped.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=160141&Number=3170430#Post3170430

By what - the comment about women?

It was crass and unpleasant but far worse than that is posted on these boards everyday and nothing ever gets done about it.