• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 Approx. 4-5.0 grade *Must sell !

17 posts in this topic

Well peeps , I must part w/ one of my Fav.'s a bit premature to the arrival of the movie.

I'm going to say the approx. grade is 4.0-5.0 , prob. being closer to a technical 4 b/c of the chips missing. It actually presents much nicer b/c the 1st page is the same color as the cover , so that chips are not as apparent. Also , the only other major issue would be the tear on bottom of spine on the side where you can hardly see it from the front or back , but obviously affecting grade , but not really the appearance.

No resto. Back is nice w/ no issues except bottom staple pull.

Book is tight , flat and very vivid colors !

Always 100% $$ back with me over any amount of time.(reasonable , like 6 mos.) meh

I took some pics , but waited until my wife brought me a new computer cable for scanner , however , it turned out black and white? :o

* Two major defects are shown in last two close-ups.

*Feel free to PM w/ any offers.

* Price - $495.00

123aaap007.jpg

123aaap011-1.jpg

123aaap019.jpg

123aaap022.jpg

Well peeps , I must part w/ one of my Fav.'s a bit premature to the arrival of the movie.

I'm going to say the approx. grade is 4.0-5.0 , prob. being closer to a technical 4 b/c of the chips missing. It actually presents much nicer b/c the 1st page is the same color as the cover , so that chips are not as apparent. Also , the only other major issue would be the tear on bottom of spine on the side where you can hardly see it from the front or back , but obviously affecting grade , but not really the appearance.

Always 100% $$ back with me over any amount of time.(reasonable , like 6 mos.) meh

I took some pics , but waited until my wife brought me a new computer cable for scanner , however , it turned out black and white? :o

* Price - $495.00

123aaap007.jpg

123aaap011-1.jpg

123aaap019.jpg

123aaap022.jpg

** I'll work on scans , or at least clearer pics. (thumbs u

* Price - $495.00

123aaap007.jpg

123aaap011-1.jpg

123aaap019.jpg

123aaap022.jpg

** I'll work on scans , or at least clearer pics. (thumbs u

Shipping I guess would be about 10 bucks Priority.

Yes. Why don't you do that. :smirk:

:makepoint:

At least my sales have some sort of pictures in them. :whistle:

:D

:frown:

:P

:whistle:

More books and pics, less graemlins. :sumo:................:makepoint:................:makepoint:....................:makepoint:

I'll trade a scanner AND a digital camera for that book lol

I'll trade a scanner and a digital camera AND pay for greggy to give you a lap dance!

You couldn't afford greggy's prices. :baiting: