• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #87 cgc 9.8....ending soon!!

1 post in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180357391256#ht_500wt_1182

I am selling it for $225, but if you PM here, I will give ya a much better offer. Plus free shipping, insurance, the whole nine yards, if you buy the Wolverine limited series 1 at 9.8 also I am willing to make a deal...I need money...stupid college :( anyways check them out, I know many have looked at the "red label" wolverine, people are worried about the pencil erased comment on the 9.8, but its still a 9.8!!! I HATE EBAY!! people watch and watch and watch the items, many are watching these items, plus the "watchmen" series, and I just say buy them, I will take care of you!! Any questions please PM me!! Thanks guys!! I am thinking of dumping more non SS comics. So keep checking back!!