• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Howard "Venus #19" Cover Recreation and April O'Neal Commission

4 posts in this topic

A couple very cool commissions arrived today from Josh Howard.

After the slight mishap with the Mister Mystery #16 Cover recreation Josh offered to create another piece for me free of charge. I had been thinking of having him create an April O'Neal piece since I had not seen one he had done floating around so this was the perfect opportunity. I wanted to pay Josh for the color but he insisted on doing it all for free so I commissioned him to do the Venus #19 Cover recreation at the same time. Both pieces turned out fantastic and I absolutely love both of them. :)

April O'Neal and The Turtles

aprilonealandturtles.jpg

Venus 19 Cover Recreation

venus19recreation.jpg

Josh is a really nice guy...oh, and that art is just wonderful. Josh sure has a thing for combining pretty gals and monsters!

I am so happy with my BRAVE and the BOLD #25 cover recreation that I am contemplating another silver age cover for him to work on....ponder this, I must!