• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's Memorial Day Blowout! (TPBs, raws, slabs, & more!)

199 posts in this topic

Hello again, everyone. Time for me to get rid of a bunch of books to raise money for a couple of bigger books, plus I'm moving! The less stuff I have to haul, the better! So I'm offering lots of books that I've never offered before, a bunch of stuff I have...some TPB's, some FCBD books, slabs, and a bunch of raws.

Paypal is preferred. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be Priority. For the U.S., $8 for one slab or 1-5 raws; $11 for 2+ slabs and 6+ raws. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $11 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first.

If you only purchase some TPBs, we can do Media Mail for shipping, if you prefer.

Alright...going to start off with the TPBs. Some are in better condition than others and I'll try to note any significant wear on each.

First up...

Ronin

Seventh printing, upper right corner has large bend accompanied by some general shelf wear.

$8 $7 ($19.99 cover)

001-11.jpg

Wolverine: Inner Fury

Not really a TPB. More like the craziest Wolverine story ever. lol

A medium-sized NCB spine break is the only real defect.

$3 $2.50

004-11.jpg

Do I get a discount as one of the founding members of the WDC?

Only if your post count is in triple digits. lol

It's 5 digits here :shy:

And yet, you neglect the WDC! :cry: