• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard to find Moderns. Best Cellars, Dime Press, GI Joe, Maxx, etc.

21 posts in this topic

Shipping is extra. I take paypal, money orders, checks, whatever. I need payment by the end of the month if you want your books shipped before June 20th, as I am going to Europe for a couple of weeks (hence the need to sell some stuff!). PM or post with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Dime Press 4

9.0?

$200

Super rare Italian fanzine featuring the "first" appearance of Hellboy. Mignola says this one is it, other people feel otherwise. Low print run of 2000. This copy is unread, with only factory defects common to this issue. Tiny color chips at top and bottom of squarebound spine, from the cutting process. Very slight scuffing on spine. Micro crease on top right corner.

dp4-1.jpg

Dime Press 4

9.0?

$200

Super rare Italian fanzine featuring the "first" appearance of Hellboy. Mignola says this one is it, other people feel otherwise. Low print run of 2000. This copy is unread, with only factory defects common to this issue. Tiny color chips at top and bottom of squarebound spine, from the cutting process. Very slight scuffing on spine. Micro crease on top right corner.

dp4-1.jpg

Sweet! Wish I could buy it.

And now for something truly hard to find...

Monster Boy Trading Card

Like new

$40

SOLD

Signed by Eric Powell, these were made in super limited qualities as a promotional item to go along with Best Cellars 1. I have two of them that I got a few years back from the same person and I have NEVER seen another. I don't know of anyone else that owns one and Most Goon fans do not even know this exists. If you don't buy this one, chances are you will never see another, because I am not selling my other copy. A unique opportunity to get one of the rarest Goon related items out there.

MBcard.jpg

mbback.jpg

Monster Boy Trading Card

Like new

$40

Signed by Eric Powell, these were made in super limited qualities as a promotional item to go along with Best Cellars 1. I have two of them that I got a few years back from the same person and I have NEVER seen another. I don't know of anyone else that owns one and Most Goon fans do not even know this exists. If you don't buy this one, chances are you will never see another, because I am not selling my other copy. A unique opportunity to get one of the rarest Goon related items out there.

MBcard.jpg

mbback.jpg

In two weeks, I'm gonna wonder what the hell I was thinking......

:takeit:

Monster Boy Trading Card

Like new

$40

In two weeks, I'm gonna wonder what the hell I was thinking......

:takeit:

When you figure it out, can you share with us Doug? :baiting:

Seriously, cool card!