• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun #58 CGC 9.0 2nd Highest Graded Copy - Spectre Cover!!!: REDUCED

24 posts in this topic

I would be all over this but no Hulk in it and that spectre guy looks like that pajama boy spidey .....

I do believe Hulk actually is in the inside story pages but b/c it is sealed in plastic I can't be positive. Buy it and crack it out! :makepoint:

I beleive that to be the cameo Hulk appearance. The full hulk appearance is in More Fun 59 by my memory, but I am getting older and my recollection has been spotty of late. (shrug)

I would be all over this but no Hulk in it and that spectre guy looks like that pajama boy spidey .....

I do believe Hulk actually is in the inside story pages but b/c it is sealed in plastic I can't be positive. Buy it and crack it out! :makepoint:

I beleive that to be the cameo Hulk appearance. The full hulk appearance is in More Fun 59 by my memory, but I am getting older and my recollection has been spotty of late. (shrug)

I think you're right. But even in 59 I don't think they called him Hulk yet. That happened in 61. :gossip:

Guys, I think you're mistaken. The early apps of The Hulk in More Fun as mentioned, 58, 59 and 61, were actually the prototype Xemu The Hulk.

The real Incredible Hulk didn't actually show up until issue 73. The confusion comes from Bob Overstreet listing his first appearance as the 1st app of Green Arrow, in one of his less inspired attempts at copyright protection.