• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All story oct 1912

78 posts in this topic

Probably wrong forum but hope no one will mind

If I were looking for pulps including this one

Who and where do I look

What a cover on all story oct 1912

If anyone has one show it off

Dave

Is this the one you are looking for? I think I have seen a few posted by Tarzan fans. This one is a scan from a book.

2459500353_f3af457f50_b.jpg

Try Dave Kurtzman "Acidgothic" on Ebay

One of the largest collections of Pulps on the Planet!!

Also Pulpfest is in Columbus Ohio Late next month.

http://www.pulpfest.com/

Dave, more than likely wont have one but he might be able to point you in the right Direction, if there even is a right Direction!

This pulp is as close to impossible to find as anything!

I think I have seen more copies of Action #1 for sale than this pulp.

Perhaps try AbeBooks.com or your regional antiquarian bookstores for the All-Story?

Good call on ABE! There is seller who has a coverless copy (with a repro cover) for a little over 5k.

Really??

Thats actually probably reasonable considering scarcity!

Perhaps try AbeBooks.com or your regional antiquarian bookstores for the All-Story?

Good call on ABE! There is seller who has a coverless copy (with a repro cover) for a little over 5k.

Really??

Thats actually probably reasonable considering scarcity!

I would have expected several grand for sure. From a book dealers perspective this would be more like a rebound first edition than a coverless comic

Or you could go for the next best thing, The A.C. McClurg first edition Of Tarzan of the Apes. One with an original Dust Jacket will cost you more than your All Story with cover probably. One with out DJ can usually had for between 1000.00 and 6000.00 Depending on condition if you are patient,

"JR shameleslly Showing off his first edition first printing of his A.C. McClurg Tarzan of the Apes which is not currently for sell! As well as speaking in the third person since everyone seems to be doing it these days, not just Cal who was the first and still the best and all the rest of us should just stop it!!!"

IMG00738.jpg

IMG00740.jpg

Eventually probably.For now its resting comfortably on my Bookshelf.

I honestly kind of hate the Idea of covering it up with a fake. So it sits in Mylar on my shelf.

Oh and on the All Story, not sure if this has been suggested before but a few companys made complete reproductions of the Pulp and can usually be had for around 25.00 on Feebay

Oh and on the All Story, not sure if this has been suggested before but a few companys made complete reproductions of the Pulp and can usually be had for around 25.00 on Feebay

Yeah, I've got one - it's pretty cool. (thumbs u