• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - How do I know if I've been banned??

179 posts in this topic

How do I know if I've been banned?

Just noticed Architect's post in the mod area that just with subject Hello to which he said goodbye?

That goodbye was aimed at you. You have 1 hour to confess your sins in this thread.

archdena.gif

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

How do I know if I've been banned?

Just noticed Architect's post in the mod area that just with subject Hello to which he said goodbye?

That goodbye was aimed at you. You have 1 hour to confess your sins in this thread.

archdena.gif

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Chunk from "The Goonies" :cloud9:

I just hope the Maxx books I bought from him arrive safe and sound! :cry:

I got my books yesterday and they were packed well. I thought he was a pretty nice guy and even threw in a freebie for me.

That's reassuring! :)

He's still active on this forum if you want to contact him. PM me if you want me to tell you what his name there is.

www.comicopolis.ning.com

:o PM me mate!

Not to worry, I've found him. I couldn't really miss him with those posts... meh

I got my books yesterday and they were packed well. I thought he was a pretty nice guy and even threw in a freebie for me.

He's still active on this forum if you want to contact him. PM me if you want me to tell you what his name there is.

www.comicopolis.ning.com

Not to worry, I've found him. I couldn't really miss him with those posts... meh

Ooops sorry Gav, I've only just seen your PM request. doh!

www.comicopolis.ning.com

Ooops sorry Gav, I've only just seen your PM request. doh!

No probs mate, it didn't take much homework :idea: