• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Sketch Package Signed by Stan Lee- Sign up Here

22 posts in this topic

271278774_o.jpg

Here is the deal-

CollectingStanLee and NYComics have teamed up to offer one of the best opportunities (we think) to hit these boards.

Essentially you are hiring us to acquire a sketch for you at Wizard World Philly. We then have arranged for it to be signed by Stan Lee.

PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN EMAIL YOU ALL PAPERWORK

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

This thread is for :takeit: Only.

Do Not ask questions please until you have read the ENTIRE Form.

I'm excited about being able to get Stan's signature on these sketch covers for everyone, it's going to be an awesome run and a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what the artists come up with. Yes this is a shameless self-plug, but on the other hand, I'm still a fan and collector myself and I really do get a thrill out of getting Stan's signature on cool one-of-a-kind books.

Bill.

redneckly- those are awesome ideas for covers!

they might be more expensive than what $50 can get at a convention. But we can try to make it happen.

What a world we live in. I looked and looked for some pics to make the mockup of the cover I would like to get for the Fallen Son. One that would have the New Captain America though all his different forms, ie: Bucky, Winter Soldier and then the New Cap. After doing all that I sat down to look at the new issue of Comics Biuyers Guide and look what I found on page 8. This is very close to the idea that I would like to see on the book. WOW...

80383.jpg.755cd5263ab506df0cbcda1a497b4626.jpg