• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A FEW SLABS: Hawkman ASM Thor - Green Lantern 76 9.4 White REDUCED!

32 posts in this topic

Yeah, that book is just too sweet.

But for an $8k book i think I would buy a legal scanner :baiting:

Yeah, probably should. Its overdue. Definately will if someone buys a few books (or one in particular)

OK, I need to move the GL 76 or list it on CLink soooo...

Before I list it on the Link for 8K and take a 10% hit I'll offer it here for a measley.....$7,200.

I'm also open to a part cash/trade deal but the cash part would need to be 5K.

OK, I need to move the GL 76 or list it on CLink soooo...

Before I list it on the Link for 8K and take a 10% hit I'll offer it here for a measley.....$7,200.

I'm also open to a part cash/trade deal but the cash part would need to be 5K.

Just an amazing book. I know that doesn't help you sell the book, but it's just incredible to see a book like that on here.

Great luck with the sale!

hm

You know you want it. :baiting:

Free delivery BTW

That book with white pages and such NICE centering could easily fetch 10 K in the next focused auction....I think you're selling yourself short. Foolkiller should pounce on that at 5K plus trade. I wish I could swing it...that spine is mesmerizing.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks. If I had the time I would wait but I have other things coming in and have to move something.

BTW, as a matter of disclosure, I should probably mention that the GL 76 has been pressed although Matt and I both had the book at 9.4 before the pressing so basically no improvement.

None of the other books in the thread have been pressed. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier.