• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my collection one book at a time.....

169 posts in this topic

A Re-cap of Books, reduced prices, etcc...pics in the thread.

1 - Giant Size Defenders #4: F/VF, another great eye appeal (what ever that means), those staples inside leave ridges, tiny edge of lower spine peice out (typical), but very square, white flat and glossy: => $2.00

2 - Giant Size Man Thing #4: nice and square, over hang on cover, some stress marks, etc...F/VF 7.0 to be safe: => $4.00

3 - Defenders #8: F 6.0, pencil date on cover, a nice flat glossy copy. just some little things that down grade this for me. => $4.00

4 - Fear #15: Adventures into Fear with the Man-THing, great Brunner girl cover!! First full length Man-Thing!! VF => $4.00

5 - FEAR #17: Adventures into FEAR with the Man-THing. Origin Wundarr (?) Lower staple just starting to turn, otherwise about a NM- : VF 8.0 => $4.00

6 - Nancy 184 CGC 9.2.....with Peanuts inside!! $80.00 Shipped in the USA!

8 - Green Lantern / Green Arrow 92: lower left corner ding, very slight. A few light ticks on the spine. Grell art. VF/NM to NM- 9.2: Guide in 9.2 is $12.00 => $6.00

9 - Green Lantern/Green Arrow 93: more Grell goodness!! NM 9.4, sweet!! => $7.00

10 - Marvel Team-Up #100: Miller cover, small hard to see indent on cover, tiny lower edge bindery tear. Flat tight and glossy!!! VF/NM 9.0: Guide is $8.00 => $2.00

11 - Marvel Team-Up Annual #4: Miller cover. VF/NM, 9.0 => $2.00

14 - Jimmy Olsen 151: very nice copy, much nicer and higher in hand. Has a ding to the lower left corner that shows up on the back, CGC hates those. Just don't turn it over....NM- 9.2: guide is $24.00 => $7.00

16 - Fantastic Four 157: I was going to say VF/NM maybe NM-, turned it over and found a very small tear right at the edge of back cover, 3/16". oh well. VF 8.0 => $2.00

17 - Fantastic Four 161: indents and printer's roller marks kill this copy. VG = > $1.00

18 - FF 168: a few marks along the spine, over all a very nice flat copy. VF+ 8.5: => $2.00

19 - FF 171: VF 8.0, but some weird little marking/stain on the back.. => $1.00

20 - Spider-Woman #38: X-Men!! NM- 9.2: $4.00

21 - Black Panther #1, J Kirby! F to F/VF: $5.00

22. Detective Comics 604: NM- 9.2, Guide in 9.2 is $3.00 => $2.00

23. Batman 404 CGC 9.6 $75.00 shipped in the USA

24. Starslayer #1: Origin and Grell: 2 NCB stress marks at spine (don't say pressing!): NM- 9.2: => $4.00

25. Warlord #2: F (some tiny peices broke off at edge of back cover bottom): some one needs a reader! $3.00

Note; Buy the two GL/GA's and I'll throw this in!

26. Detective Comics 425: F 6.0 (ripples thru lower left corner of book) press it to 8.0 or enjoy it!! =>$4.00

27. Fireair #10 (1951): what a great copy, in some ways: very flat, tight a well put together. Just nice. Only problem is ther is a tear that starts in the lower edge of cover up into her mid calf.

F/VF without the tear, VG with(?): $20.00

28. CooCoo Comics 49: hard to grade. pages are off white to white, book is flat and tight and amazing for 1949. There is a tear along the upper edge of spine. staples are near perfect.

Frazetta Text Illo - VG/FN 5.0: $25.00

29. Black Magic #1: VF+, sweet DC horror: $15.00

Black Magic #2: VF+ (edge tanning on back, very light): $6.00

Black Magic #3: VF/NM 9.0 ( edge tanning on back cover): $8.00

or

A really sweet set of DC Horror, buy them as a set for $20.00

30. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 12: VG/F 5.0. Flat and a some gloss still there. some over hang on right edge, some rubbing at top, back has some dirt from rubbing, some spine stress, etc.. but overall nice appeal in person..=> $4.00

31. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 8: VG/F 5.0, probably a hair better. Flat and a lots of gloss. stress at the spine, has been read, back is very clean with tiny chip out of upper edge...presents well, whatever that means. => $4.00

32. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 6: VG/F Very tight and flat.Sweet green cover from the early DC horror. some stress CB and non CB, nice back cover. a slight stain on the fron under the "M" in mansion => $4.00

33. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 5 (I have two copies, they both suck): VG+ If you have one in a plastic case, get this one to touch and read! => $5.00

34. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 5 (other copy- they both suck): VG+ If you have one in a plastic case, get this one to touch and read! => $5.00

35. Secrets of the Haunted House #7: VF+ - back cover has very light ink transfer from sitting on another book, a few tiny creases, nice to see, flat and very high gloss: => $9.00

36. Secrets of Haunted House #3: VF-, at least, must be seen to be enjoyed, unbeleivable gray tone cover. Defects are obvious in scan. => $10.00

have to move some of these before posting more!! I reduced prices and changed fonts!!

1 - Giant Size Defenders #4: F/VF, another great eye appeal (what ever that means), those staples inside leave ridges, tiny edge of lower spine peice out (typical), but very square, white flat and glossy: => $2.00

3 - Defenders #8: F 6.0, pencil date on cover, a nice flat glossy copy. just some little things that down grade this for me. => $4.00

:takeit:

:takeit:

SOLD and Go PENS!!!

A Re-cap of Books, reduced prices, etcc...pics in the thread.

1- Giant Size Defenders #4: F/VF, another great eye appeal (what ever that means), those staples inside leave ridges, tiny edge of lower spine peice out (typical), but very square, white flat and glossy: => $2.00 SOLD

1 - Giant Size Man Thing #4: nice and square, over hang on cover, some stress marks, etc...F/VF 7.0 to be safe: => $4.00

- Defenders #8: F 6.0, pencil date on cover, a nice flat glossy copy. just some little things that down grade this for me. => $4.00 SOLD

2 - Fear #15: Adventures into Fear with the Man-THing, great Brunner girl cover!! First full length Man-Thing!! VF => $4.00

3 - FEAR #17: Adventures into FEAR with the Man-THing. Origin Wundarr (?) Lower staple just starting to turn, otherwise about a NM- : VF 8.0 => $4.00

4 - Nancy 184 CGC 9.2.....with Peanuts inside!! $80.00 Shipped in the USA!

5 - Green Lantern / Green Arrow 92: lower left corner ding, very slight. A few light ticks on the spine. Grell art. VF/NM to NM- 9.2: Guide in 9.2 is $12.00 => $6.00

6 - Green Lantern/Green Arrow 93: more Grell goodness!! NM 9.4, sweet!! => $7.00

7 - Marvel Team-Up #100: Miller cover, small hard to see indent on cover, tiny lower edge bindery tear. Flat tight and glossy!!! VF/NM 9.0: Guide is $8.00 => $2.00

8 - Marvel Team-Up Annual #4: Miller cover. VF/NM, 9.0 => $2.00

9 - Jimmy Olsen 151: very nice copy, much nicer and higher in hand. Has a ding to the lower left corner that shows up on the back, CGC hates those. Just don't turn it over....NM- 9.2: guide is $24.00 => $7.00

10 - Fantastic Four 157: I was going to say VF/NM maybe NM-, turned it over and found a very small tear right at the edge of back cover, 3/16". oh well. VF 8.0 => $2.00

11 - Fantastic Four 161: indents and printer's roller marks kill this copy. VG = > $1.00

12 - FF 168: a few marks along the spine, over all a very nice flat copy. VF+ 8.5: => $2.00

14 - FF 171: VF 8.0, but some weird little marking/stain on the back.. => $1.00

15 - Spider-Woman #38: X-Men!! NM- 9.2: $4.00

16 - Black Panther #1, J Kirby! F to F/VF: $5.00

17. Detective Comics 604: NM- 9.2, Guide in 9.2 is $3.00 => $2.00

18. Batman 404 CGC 9.6 $75.00 shipped in the USA

19. Starslayer #1: Origin and Grell: 2 NCB stress marks at spine (don't say pressing!): NM- 9.2: => $4.00

20. Warlord #2: F (some tiny peices broke off at edge of back cover bottom): some one needs a reader! $3.00

21. Detective Comics 425: F 6.0 (ripples thru lower left corner of book) press it to 8.0 or enjoy it!! =>$4.00

22. Fireair #10 (1951): what a great copy, in some ways: very flat, tight a well put together. Just nice. Only problem is ther is a tear that starts in the lower edge of cover up into her mid calf.

23. CooCoo Comics 49: hard to grade. pages are off white to white, book is flat and tight and amazing for 1949. There is a tear along the upper edge of spine. staples are near perfect.

24. Black Magic #1: VF+, sweet DC horror: $15.00

or

25. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 12: VG/F 5.0. Flat and a some gloss still there. some over hang on right edge, some rubbing at top, back has some dirt from rubbing, some spine stress, etc.. but overall nice appeal in person..=> $4.00

26. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 8: VG/F 5.0, probably a hair better. Flat and a lots of gloss. stress at the spine, has been read, back is very clean with tiny chip out of upper edge...presents well, whatever that means. => $4.00

27. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 6: VG/F Very tight and flat.Sweet green cover from the early DC horror. some stress CB and non CB, nice back cover. a slight stain on the fron under the "M" in mansion => $4.00

28. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 5 (I have two copies, they both suck): VG+ If you have one in a plastic case, get this one to touch and read! => $5.00

29. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 5 (other copy- they both suck): VG+ If you have one in a plastic case, get this one to touch and read! => $5.00

30. Secrets of the Haunted House #7: VF+ - back cover has very light ink transfer from sitting on another book, a few tiny creases, nice to see, flat and very high gloss: => $9.00

31. Secrets of Haunted House #3: VF-, at least, must be seen to be enjoyed, unbeleivable gray tone cover. Defects are obvious in scan. => $10.00

have to move some of these before posting more!! I reduced prices and changed fonts!!

Re-cap of Books, reduced prices, etcc...pics in the thread.

1 - Giant Size Man Thing #4: nice and square, over hang on cover, some stress marks, etc...F/VF 7.0 to be safe: => $4.00

2 - Fear #15: Adventures into Fear with the Man-THing, great Brunner girl cover!! First full length Man-Thing!! VF => $4.00

3 - FEAR #17: Adventures into FEAR with the Man-THing. Origin Wundarr (?) Lower staple just starting to turn, otherwise about a NM- : VF 8.0 => $4.00

4 - Nancy 184 CGC 9.2.....with Peanuts inside!! $80.00 Shipped in the USA!

5 - Green Lantern / Green Arrow 92: lower left corner ding, very slight. A few light ticks on the spine. Grell art. VF/NM to NM- 9.2: Guide in 9.2 is $12.00 => $6.00

6 - Green Lantern/Green Arrow 93: more Grell goodness!! NM 9.4, sweet!! => $7.00

7 - Marvel Team-Up #100: Miller cover, small hard to see indent on cover, tiny lower edge bindery tear. Flat tight and glossy!!! VF/NM 9.0: Guide is $8.00 => $2.00

8 - Marvel Team-Up Annual #4: Miller cover. VF/NM, 9.0 => $2.00

9 - Jimmy Olsen 151: very nice copy, much nicer and higher in hand. Has a ding to the lower left corner that shows up on the back, CGC hates those. Just don't turn it over....NM- 9.2: guide is $24.00 => $7.00

10 - Fantastic Four 157: I was going to say VF/NM maybe NM-, turned it over and found a very small tear right at the edge of back cover, 3/16". oh well. VF 8.0 => $2.00

11 - Fantastic Four 161: indents and printer's roller marks kill this copy. VG = > $1.00

12 - FF 168: a few marks along the spine, over all a very nice flat copy. VF+ 8.5: => $2.00

14 - FF 171: VF 8.0, but some weird little marking/stain on the back.. => $1.00

15 - Spider-Woman #38: X-Men!! NM- 9.2: $4.00

16 - Black Panther #1, J Kirby! F to F/VF: $5.00

17. Detective Comics 604: NM- 9.2, Guide in 9.2 is $3.00 => $2.00

18. Batman 404 CGC 9.6 $75.00 shipped in the USA

19. Starslayer #1: Origin and Grell: 2 NCB stress marks at spine (don't say pressing!): NM- 9.2: => $4.00

20. Warlord #2: F (some tiny peices broke off at edge of back cover bottom): some one needs a reader! $3.00

21. Detective Comics 425: F 6.0 (ripples thru lower left corner of book) press it to 8.0 or enjoy it!! =>$4.00

22. Fireair #10 (1951): what a great copy, in some ways: very flat, tight a well put together. Just nice. Only problem is ther is a tear that starts in the lower edge of cover up into her mid calf.

23. CooCoo Comics 49: hard to grade. pages are off white to white, book is flat and tight and amazing for 1949. There is a tear along the upper edge of spine. staples are near perfect.

24. Black Magic #1: VF+, sweet DC horror: $15.00

or

25. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 12: VG/F 5.0. Flat and a some gloss still there. some over hang on right edge, some rubbing at top, back has some dirt from rubbing, some spine stress, etc.. but overall nice appeal in person..=> $4.00

26. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 8: VG/F 5.0, probably a hair better. Flat and a lots of gloss. stress at the spine, has been read, back is very clean with tiny chip out of upper edge...presents well, whatever that means. => $4.00

27. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 6: VG/F Very tight and flat.Sweet green cover from the early DC horror. some stress CB and non CB, nice back cover. a slight stain on the fron under the "M" in mansion => $4.00

28. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 5 (I have two copies, they both suck): VG+ If you have one in a plastic case, get this one to touch and read! => $5.00

29. Forbidden Tales of DARK MANSION # 5 (other copy- they both suck): VG+ If you have one in a plastic case, get this one to touch and read! => $5.00

30. Secrets of the Haunted House #7: VF+ - back cover has very light ink transfer from sitting on another book, a few tiny creases, nice to see, flat and very high gloss: => $9.00

31. Secrets of Haunted House #3: VF-, at least, must be seen to be enjoyed, unbeleivable gray tone cover. Defects are obvious in scan. => $10.00

I am adding picture links.

I am going to close this out and seperate the threads. I have copper and then there is GA/SA/Bronze to hit the selected areas better.

Thanks,

I hope it does not cause problems.