• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

edward%20cullen.jpg

:luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

i just call 'em like i sees 'em.

i admit though, i did send my wife's copy of twilight to evilash so h can get peter facinelli to sign it for her at dragon con.

even though she owns all the books, i have not read any of them (but i did see the movie :whistle: )

and he is quite dreamy in a total emo/whiney/heterosexual way. :screwy:

j

Edited by Junkenstein99

Somebody save me a lot of time and tell me where the first appearance of Agent Chu is. Is it walking Dead #61?

Chew #1

Yep, Walking Dead #61 says "5 page "Chew" preview by John Layman & Rob Guillory" on the label - Chew #1 is the first appearance.

Yaaay, finally snagged a 551st printing of #1 this weekend so I will get to read 1-4 now. :)

should of held out, i heard the 552nd printing has a limited edition die cut holofoil chromium reverse negative lenticular whosiewhatisit pink logo only available at target coming out next week

j

Yaaay, finally snagged a 551st printing of #1 this weekend so I will get to read 1-4 now. :)

should of held out, i heard the 552nd printing has a limited edition die cut holofoil chromium reverse negative lenticular whosiewhatisit pink logo only available at target coming out next week

j

Awwwwww :censored:

I was telling my wife when I got home, in my past life as a collector, having anything other than a first print would have driven me absolutely batsqueeze. (shrug) I guess with age comes "just lemme read the :censored: thing!" :preach:

Edited by Rommin

i admit though, i did send my wife's copy of twilight to evilash so h can get peter facinelli to sign it for her at dragon con.

It was me and a buch of underage girls in his long-azz line :sick:

It was me and a buch of underage girls in his long-azz line :sick:

I bet those sideburns went down a storm ;)