• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

apparently people read this forum because ebay was legit just flooded with 9.6/9.8 SS chew books theres at least 10+ and ppl are selling selling selling

You're kidding right? ???

apparently people read this forum because ebay was legit just flooded with 9.6/9.8 SS chew books theres at least 10+ and ppl are selling selling selling

No its TRUE go over to the bay and LOOK!

Those are Branget's aka C-Ya's auctions :lol:

Cat out of bag. ;)

I be flooding. lol

Are we going to have a chance to chat in NY Michael?

Hi Jeff, has it been confirmed that John & Rob aren't attending NYCC? Do you know? Also, check your email. ;)

I actually meant to email John about that. I know they were interested at one point. I checked my email. I was going to sleep on it but feel free to make an offer.

No its TRUE go over to the bay and LOOK!

Those are Branget's aka C-Ya's auctions :lol:

I think the floodgates opening on eBay are a result of certain boardies holding opposing views on the issue of Pumping and Dumping versus Supply and Demand. They decide to make a wager of the "usual amount".

They agreed to conduct an experiment switching the lives of two people at opposite sides of the social hierarchy and observing the results.

I do not even know what this means.

SELL SELL SELL

(thumbs u

Edited by PeasOfCrap

Any place online where you can see the print run of a specific issue of comic such as chew 28?

Also any ideas how the print run of the chew comic 29 Im interested to see how many variants of chew 29 will be floating around.

Edited by ComicCollectorx19