• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Bustin' Slab Sale Part I Last Price Drop before thread closing

164 posts in this topic

Hold onto your hats.....More scans and more GPA busting prices coming shortly..... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:baiting:

Waiting for Photobucket to finish in about 5min and it's off to posting nothing but CGC SS slabaroos!!

I'm beginning to really consider that Punisher hm

2 - Comic book lot. 1 Each of All Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder Recalled Edition #10 (Jim Lee Cover and Frank Quietly Cover) CGC SS 9.8 WP for both.

Last GPA Sales: $201.00 ($135 variant, $66 standard)

My Price: $135.00 (Holy Bat-sales, that's like getting the standard CGC SS recalled edition for FREE!!)

asbr10cgcss9-8recallA.jpgasbr10cgcss9-8recallvaria.jpg

G. I. Joe Special #1 CGC SS 9.8 WP. Signed by Todd McFarlane. Highest Graded CGC SS. :gossip: I heard the only other one in the census is kept by a unemployed, grumpy old man. The only way you could probably get it from him is to pry it from his cold, dead, hands....

Last GPA Sale: None you silly goose. The last, plain old one sold for $357 in 4/09.

My Price: $500.00

GIJoeSpecial1cgcss9-8A.jpg

G. I. Joe, A Real American Hero #6 CGC SS 9.8 WP. Signed by Herb Trimpe.

Highest graded CGC SS in the census....

Last GPA Sales: Well what do you know? There are no last sales.

My Price: $100.00 SOLD TO Hex

gijoe6cgcss9-8owwp.jpg

G. I. Joe, A Real American Hero #2 CGC SS 9.8 WP. Signed by Herb Trimpe.

Another Highest Graded in the Census book.....and perfetly centered....

Last GPA Sale: At the count of three, let's all say, "None"

My Price: $500.00

gijoe2cgcss9-8wp.jpg

Last one for this sales thread, which closes on Saturday...

(4 Sigs!!) Star Wars #1 CGC SS 9.2 OW/WP. Signed by Roy Thomas, Howard Chaykin, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher.

Last GPA Sale: (shrug)

My Price: $400.00

starwars1cgcss9-2owwp.jpg

Thanks (thumbs u

If anyone buys the GI Joe #2 CGC SS 9.8, I'll throw in this reader copy as well (you just have to pry it out of it's CGC SS 9.4 slab to read it) :o

gijoe2cgcss9-4owwp.jpg

I hate having to sell this, but I'm going in a different direction.

Punisher Limited Series #1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed AND Sketched by Mike Zeck and signed by John Beatty.

Last GPA Sale: $750.00 (4/09) and according to CGC serial number (0931229001) it was only signed by Zeck and did not have a sketch on it.

My Price: $625.00

punisherlimited1cgcss9-8.jpg

Alright, I'm going to bed. This book better not be here in the morning or I am going to be forced to Pm Brian with a lowball offer. Neither my wallet, nor Brian wants that, so someone buy it. :sumo:

I hate having to sell this, but I'm going in a different direction.

Punisher Limited Series #1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed AND Sketched by Mike Zeck and signed by John Beatty.

Last GPA Sale: $750.00 (4/09) and according to CGC serial number (0931229001) it was only signed by Zeck and did not have a sketch on it.

My Price: $625.00

Alright, I'm going to bed. This book better not be here in the morning or I am going to be forced to Pm Brian with a lowball offer. Neither my wallet, nor Brian wants that, so someone buy it. :sumo:

Beat ya to it! I bet Brian told me "WHAT? Go to hell" first before you with my lowball offer.

:P

Beat ya to it! I bet Brian told me "WHAT? Go to hell" first before you with my lowball offer.

:P

I'm sure you won't have to make a lowball offer to get that kind of response, Nick.

:kidaround: