• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything Batman! Nice books, starting well below OSPG! 50% off whats left!!

88 posts in this topic

News travels fast.

Great news like that concerning a great person - you bet!

???

You cut that out. Pat has found a great job in sales. Let him enjoy it!

Look, he's already gone out and bought the suit and accessories that comes with his role.

crazy-salesman1.jpg

Ok. I am not adding anymore.

Take 50% off the remaining books :o :o :o

Oh, all right. Stop blackmailing us. :baiting:

:takeit: Everything except #404 and the annuals.

Now add more books! Detectives too! :sumo:

of course ur not adding anymore, people r getting violently ill from all those good awful DC bats..
I had like 75 hulk books for sale and yer cheap azz never bought any. :baiting:
You managed to list all the stuff I had already or things that belong in a comic store for blind people so they dont see the awful grades :P pure birdcage fodder

of course ur not adding anymore, people r getting violently ill from all those good awful DC bats..
You managed to list all the stuff I had already or things that belong in a comic store for blind people so they dont see the awful grades :P pure birdcage fodder
I have half a longbox of VF/NM- to NM+. Your full of poop

Bah complete junk...you got my list ....you need to concentrate on you Man Thing collection and go back into your closet , besides nobody wants any of your smelly batmans..... phew just a DC version of that pajama wearin spiderman..... bah :P

Bah complete junk...you got my list ....you need to concentrate on you Man Thing collection and go back into your closet , besides nobody wants any of your smelly batmans..... phew just a DC version of that pajama wearin spiderman..... bah :P
Trash talkin fool. And I have no "list".

Send me a want list. I will send you what I have available. BUT.. If you don't buy, I will ride you harder than a 3 legged horse.

Books will finally be added tomorrow. And another thread with some nice stuff.

My computer krapped out two days ago, and now I need to raise funds. There will be some really nice stuff offered. :shy:

:popcorn: