• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Restored comics to your door. Sign up inside.

47 posts in this topic

Hey, is anybody interested in checking out some restored comics firsthand? I have had numerous conversations with people about resto detection and words can only convey so much. So I got to thinking(dangerous I know) and felt the best way for people to learn how to spot certain types of resto is to see it in person.

I missed this when it was originally posted. This is a great idea, although the logistics of mailing books around might cause some grief.

Have you considered also following through on this idea via a personal web site or blog? Good quality photos and a smart navigation system (probably with a sequential gallery highlighting different types of restoration) would make for a compelling web site.

This is a worthy idea and taking your time to get it right is important. (Besides, you probably have this thing called a "life" that you have to lead when not gathering together examples of restoration. (thumbs u )