• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Selling Thread . . .Please be gentle . . .

154 posts in this topic

What's convoluted? The only thing that ever really fires people up is how does the "I'll Take It" work. I have never thought it was fair to say that someone working on a deal is automatically X'd out by an "I'll take it." So I have a carveout for pending negotiations. That's not convoluted, I don't think.

That's mightily nice of you. 'Bout time we I saw that side.

What's convoluted? The only thing that ever really fires people up is how does the "I'll Take It" work. I have never thought it was fair to say that someone working on a deal is automatically X'd out by an "I'll take it." So I have a carveout for pending negotiations. That's not convoluted, I don't think.

He has a room full of naked dolls, most of which are male. Evaluate his comments accordingly.

Those are Action Figures, not dolls, Action Figures!!!!!! No one gives Detective27Kid any craap about his action figures. But I have a few scantily clad Steve Austin's around the house and now I'm the individual_without_enough_empathy?!?!?!

I have around 65-70 action figures..

That's mightily nice of you. 'Bout time we I saw that side.

:o

More goodies for you fine folks:

Strange Tales 124 OW-W CGC 9.0 SOLD

Strange Tales 127 White CGC 9.0 SOLD

Starnge Tales 130 OW-W CGC 9.0 SOLD

or BOOYAH SOLD for all three

One of the few books on the chopping block that I feel queasy about putting up:

:news: Journey into Mystery 124 White CGC 9.6 $400 shipped (Yes, I have a GPA subscription, but this book is sick. :grin:) :news: SOLD

He has a room full of naked dolls, most of which are male. Evaluate his comments accordingly.

Those are Action Figures, not dolls, Action Figures!!!!!! No one gives Detective27Kid any craap about his action figures. But I have a few scantily clad Steve Austin's around the house and now I'm the individual_without_enough_empathy?!?!?!

I figured he was talking about my dolls , er , ..action figures. lol

"scantily clad Steve Austin's" :roflmao:

Where da funny books be at? :popcorn:

I do have one that you might be interested in? hm

:popcorn:

JIM 124 . . .

Cover well centered?

Gorgeously. I have that one on my phone if you want to PM me your email.

--S.

I knew that. But why miss an opportunity?