• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

It's with real reluctance I'm offering these books up for sale. Times have hit hard lately and even though I've moved some books a few more need to go.

Shipping to the States will be $25 per slab including insurance. Combined sales will be cheaper. All books will be shipped on Friday/Saturday (I may be able to squeeze earlier.)

:takeit: Trumps all. I'll try to work on PMs though, whichever is landed first. Books will be placed on hold for solid PM enquiries.

Paypal only sorry :(

Returns accepted minus shipping.

Batman #612 1st Print CGC SS 9.8 (Jeph Loeb, Jim Lee, Alex Sinclair, Scott Williams)

$120

Top right of slab has some minor cracking. Slab integrity is intact. PM me for close up photo's (thumbs u

Batman612CGC98SSSeries.jpg

I'll throw one raw in. Having subbed 3 of the 4 books in thread, I'll grade this one at a 9.8.

Batman Cacophony #3 1:50 Sketch variant - 9.8 (NM+)

$30

BatmanCacophony3SketchVariant.jpg

Any Neal Adams SS :wishluck: Particularly Bats 227 :grin:

:eek: I can't get that desperate :eek:

yeah I wouldn't sell it either. everytime I see you post I just stop and stare :cloud9:

btw I was at my lcs other day picked up Preacher #1 reprint AWESOME

figured if it was in a huge Bat fans sig line I might like it too (thumbs u