• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now I will be able to see those small scans on eBay better!

27 posts in this topic

Yes, I got that on my lens!

New frames too. Nothing like those Flexons! cool.gif

I love my Flexons. However, I wonder if I should keep pushing the limit to see if my frames will snap or not! blush.gif

I love my Flexons. However, I wonder if I should keep pushing the limit to see if my frames will snap or not! blush.gif

Not a good idea. foreheadslap.gif

New frames too. Nothing like those Flexons!

I love my Flexons. However, I wonder if I should keep pushing the limit to see if my frames will snap or not!

I wouldn't. 893naughty-thumb.gif I had one of the older Flexon models and the screw on the side of the glasses snapped the frames. frown.gif Now I have to keep my contacts on longer.

OK...I admit it. I haven't tried that in ages! Those frames aren't cheap! frown.gif

OK...I admit it. I haven't tried that in ages! Those frames aren't cheap! frown.gif

Nope.

$219 plus tax insane.gif

You geezers tongue.gif Wear contacts tongue.gif

Glasses make me look more intellgent! thumbsup2.gif

Then again, a bag over my head makes me look more intellgent... insane.gif

Too bad you can't get Flexon shorts for that ever-expanding arse of yours. 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif