• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

With Baltimore, I FINALLY finished one of my secondary goals...an Illuminati sketch run on World War Hulk covers. If you don't know the story of WWH, basically, the Illuminati, a secret cabal made of 6 Heroes, decided to shoot the Hulk into space as he was too dangerous to stay on Earth. This started the events of Planet Hulk and he came back for revenge on the Illuminati in WWH.

Submariner

WorldWarHulk1-FinchSubmariner.jpg

Professor X

WorldWarHulk1-ProfessorX.jpg

Black Bolt

WorldWarHulk1BlackBolt.jpg

Dr. Strange

WorldWarHulk1-DrStrange.jpg

Iron Man

WorldWarHulk1-FinchIronMan.jpg

Mr. Fantastic

WorldWarHulk1MrFantastic.jpg

Dave Finch is always busy at shows, so I tried to only get 2 per show to keep the line moving. I got these at NYCC, SDCC, and Baltimore 2009. (thumbs u

Adam,

those are fantastic Illuminati sketches you got there! It is amazing how much detail he puts into it when it just looks like he used a fine point sharpie right.

If I recall the storyline a bit Hulk was pretty pimp, and laid the smackdown this way and that ;)

I also just wanted a reason to post this fun sketch I got back in the day :) Keep your pimp hand strong hulk!

87481380_o.jpg

In fact if I am not mistaken, I think Adam is the pimp wwH owner now. :)

Great Illuminati! Cheers!