• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Thought I'd try to lighten the mood around here with some OA for our own Par2ch:

100_2777.jpg

Thanks Dan! :grin:

I've got another one too, I've just gotta get a picture of it.

It's true. Dan gangsters up 1 of 3 nested boxes. That sucker is getting to it's destination safely. :sumo:

One time, I came home to find my door was forcefully opened. The postman left Dan's package on my doorstep, so I picked it up in case the robber was still inside. I snuck up behind him and bashed in his head with Dan's box. He got a concussion and I got some sweet, unbroken slabs. :cloud9:

Ok, that story isn't true, but Dan's packaging is rock solid. (thumbs u

It's true. Dan gangsters up 1 of 3 nested boxes. That sucker is getting to it's destination safely. :sumo:

One time, I came home to find my door was forcefully opened. The postman left Dan's package on my doorstep, so I picked it up in case the robber was still inside. I snuck up behind him and bashed in his head with Dan's box. He got a concussion and I got some sweet, unbroken slabs. :cloud9:

Ok, that story isn't true, but Dan's packaging is rock solid. (thumbs u

:roflmao::banana: