• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Thanks! When I did Spidey, I was about to call it 'DONE'...and then it just hit me how cool it would be zombiefy all of the other characters. If you compare it to a regular Marvels Project cover, their colors are also murkier. Ya know, since they're all undead and stuff. :P

And if you didn't notice...on the Spidey cover, Deadpool is the only character who's NOT a zombie, and is commenting on the fact that he's apparently surrounded. :)

Hi, all! Been a few months since I posted last, gonna try to not let that happen again! Just thought I'd show off some of the more recent sketch covers I've done (BTW, I AM open for commissions. I have a stack of Marvels Project and Dark Avengers sketch covers, all in great condition. Commissions start at $40 for single figure, black and white, add $10 for color)...

Zombie_Captain_America_by_MChampion.jpgMarvel_Zombies_Spiderman_by_MChampion.jpg

(BTW, while the Zombie Spiderman has sold, the Zombie Cap is still available, and is posted in the Ebay sales forums. Zombie Hulk and Zombie Wolverine are coming soon...)

Any witnesses/facilitators out there... GET THIS GUY !!!! :)

The color pops off those sketches.

I can only imagine just how great they look in person.

You will have to tell me.....

SecretSon

Hulks.jpg

:o:o:o

You are AWESOME Dan. THANK YOU!!!

Dan is going out of his way for you guys..REMEMBER THAT! :)

Hi, all! Been a few months since I posted last, gonna try to not let that happen again! Just thought I'd show off some of the more recent sketch covers I've done (BTW, I AM open for commissions. I have a stack of Marvels Project and Dark Avengers sketch covers, all in great condition. Commissions start at $40 for single figure, black and white, add $10 for color)...

Hi Michael.

Just wanted to say kudos on a recent cover by you that I purchased. It was the Black Queen on Marvels Project blank. Welcome addition to my collection.