• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate X-Men, Spyboy DF Ltd, Ultimate Spider-Man, Batman 429! 100% to charity!

142 posts in this topic

Hi Wayne.

Super books, and I love my order you sent the previous week. Great packing and condition!

Thank you paid shill, er, satisfied prior customer! :roflmao:

Speaking of which, I need to make a visit to the Kudos thread! doh!

lol Go check it out. I hear there may be some feedback.

GI Joe 3-pack

Comics and packaging are in excellent condition!

$5!!!!!

scan.jpg

:takeit:

Saw a guy at a local show who wanted $100 for this - I asked him why - he said that seeing these books were 2nd prints, they were much rarer than the 1st prints & hence much more valuable lol

Batman had bag deal like that when I was a kid, I still have a few 3/packs bagged, which I guess were more rare.

GI Joe 3-pack

Comics and packaging are in excellent condition!

$5!!!!!

scan.jpg

:takeit:

Saw a guy at a local show who wanted $100 for this - I asked him why - he said that seeing these books were 2nd prints, they were much rarer than the 1st prints & hence much more valuable lol

Batman had bag deal like that when I was a kid, I still have a few 3/packs bagged, which I guess were more rare.

Dude, if you are talking about the DC Whitmans, I want to know if you are selling??

I'll post one up in a minute!

Hi Wayne.

Super books, and I love my order you sent the previous week. Great packing and condition!

+ 1. Recieved my books today. Fast service and well packed to boot!!!! (thumbs u

Awww, shucks, thanks.... :blush:

Thanks for the PFB! And keep bumping my thread to the top of the forum, nothing wrong with that... :whistle:

GI Joe 3-pack

Here's my group shot where I was trying to sell these 4 packs as one lot for a while back... Obviously the GI Joe pack is sold, but I still have the other 3!

Pic036.jpg

Pic037.jpg

I'll PM you, let's chat! :headbang:

These packs are for sale too....

The GI Joe is gone... :sorry:

$30 for the JLA/Superman 3-pack. There's a Superboy in the middle.

$15 for the DCCP/Action 2-pack in pretty nice but not NM condition.

$10 for the DCCP/Action 2-pack with some stuff going on on the outside of the bag, and maybe one of the comics has been damp because it doesn't seem as supple as it should. I'm tempted to open that pack and check it out and maybe sell the comics separately...