• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NICE RAW BOOKS! SILVER & BRONZE! PICTURE FRAMES, BAT #251, AVGRS #93,GL #7, MORE

63 posts in this topic

Hi guys! Going to start the thread up shortly. As usual, :takeit: is king, but will consider PMs. This thread will consist of all raw books....nice Silver Age Marvel & DC books and several picture frame Marvels. Grades range from 9.4 - 6.0. Some key books from the thread include Batman #251, Green Lantern #7 & 20, Avengers 93, 94, 96, Thor #193, lots of really nice 12 cent Actions with several nice 80 pagers with Supergirl, some Worlds Finest, Brave & Bolds, some Neal Adams stuff, and more...just lots of fun books.

Depending upon how the thread goes, I might also continue with some new GA books that I have picked up, which includes DC heroes, a Timely, lots of GGA, and some other interesting stuff.

Media Shipping is 4.00 for 1 book, and .50 for additional. Priority is available at slightly higher cost.

Books may be returned at your cost if you are not happy, but I will provide nice front and back cover scans of all books.