• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No paypal fees when sending money! With a catch, of course.

75 posts in this topic

I've made Paypal payments about 4 or 5 times in the past 2 weeks this way and no fees incurred on either side. :banana:
You didnt send me anything :(

Sorry Pat, but we've reversed fortunes lately. You're the one who's now employed and I'm the one who's now unemployed. :P

I just did list some nice (FN/VF to VF) Tecs on eBay if you want to send some money MY way. :whistle:

No problems receiving.

Leave your goddam sexuality out of this paypal thread.

I just finished packing your box Gav (shrug)

I was only joking mate, I meant to put the :baiting:

:foryou:

No problems receiving.

Leave your goddam sexuality out of this paypal thread.

I just finished packing your box Gav (shrug)

After he did some "receiving," of course. A pack of handy wipes included with every order, FREE OF CHARGE.

:whistle:

Uh-oh. Look who's in the house.

sFun_eyescan.gif

:roflmao: trust me...all I can say is that this is a very good thing (great design as well - ha!). don't abuse it ;)

no one has seen the option for the sender to choose who pays the fees? (shrug)

Well, I just found out from my seller that when I chose this option, he wasn't charged any fees, but now he cannot print a PayPal USPS discounted shipping label with a very low-cost delivery confirmation fee included.

So his shipping costs just went up a tiny bit.

Anyone else have this? Did I choose the wrong option?

Well, I just found out from my seller that when I chose this option, he wasn't charged any fees, but now he cannot print a PayPal USPS discounted shipping label with a very low-cost delivery confirmation fee included.

(shrug)

i use sharpies to do the addresses and any stupid comments that i write on said boxes as well...since my artistry is becoming more well known, i might just include sketches on the boxes for a nominal fee as well.

j

Nope, a personal transfer doesn't include an address for shipping, as "goods" are not being sold. The seller has to go to USPS.com and enter all the details manually to get the discounted rate and the free delivery confirmation. This stuff adds up btw . . .

This stuff adds up btw . . .

as in do you think that paypal has a set limit as to how much you can send fee free? reason i ask is i don't do print and ship labels, so i wasn't sure if you were talking about the usps thing or the paypal thing.

sorry a bit in the dark with this one.

j

Nope, a personal transfer doesn't include an address for shipping, as "goods" are not being sold. The seller has to go to USPS.com and enter all the details manually to get the discounted rate and the free delivery confirmation. This stuff adds up btw . . .

Sheesh ....

On paypal.com click "Merchant Services" at the top, then the "Multi-order Shipping" link on the page - in there you can create all the shipping labels you want. And as an added bonus you can do more than one at a time.

Using usps.com is never a good idea, because they don't allow you to print first class & media mail postage (unlike paypal.com).

i was charged $15 in fees yesterday by PP, when my roommate PP'd me his rent and didn't know about the two tabs. :pullhair: i told him to use the personal tab from now on, so PP can't charge for fees. feeBay/PP effin sucks!!! :censored:

i was charged $15 in fees yesterday by PP, when my roommate PP'd me his rent and didn't know about the two tabs. :pullhair: i told him to use the personal tab from now on, so PP can't charge for fees. feeBay/PP effin sucks!!! :censored:

so how was this PayPal's fault? (shrug)

Sheesh ....

On paypal.com click "Merchant Services" at the top, then the "Multi-order Shipping" link on the page - in there you can create all the shipping labels you want. And as an added bonus you can do more than one at a time.

Using usps.com is never a good idea, because they don't allow you to print first class & media mail postage (unlike paypal.com).

Sheesh! yourself :acclaim:

:gossip: I only ship Priority and the address book function in USPS works just fine, thanks.

PayPal's "multi-order shipping" is fine, but unnecesary for the volume I sell.

Too bad Supa, as this is the exact type of use contemplated by the "personal" tab.

so how was this PayPal's fault? (shrug)

because they never charged any fees before for a personal account. meh i called PP last night and talked to customer service, and he said that too many people were getting out of fees on feeBay, hence now they have two tabs. :tonofbricks: the personal tab has no protection. :baiting:

Sheesh ....

Sheesh! yourself :acclaim:

:gossip: I only ship Priority and the address book function in USPS works just fine, thanks.

PayPal's "multi-order shipping" is fine, but unnecesary for the volume I sell.

Sure, but you made it seem like people had to go to usps.com to print the shipping labels now :baiting: